They hate leaving because my grandparents don't do the things we do here. I'll play with them and watch movies. Grandma and Grandpa aren't able to do all of that because they go over there at night time. And everyone knows that old people go to sleep early. They'll let them stay up in their rooms, but they don't want to do that.

I try my best to let them stay the night here, but I forgot about this party. Now I feel bad because they thought they were gonna stay with me. "I'm sorry Mari...I promise you can stay the night the rest of the week...i'm sorry." I pouted.

His eyes watered and he flopped on the floor.

Ughhh. Nyla came and stood in front of me and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Nika please. I don't want to go." She whined.

"We have to Nyla. Nika has to have fun too." Mari stood up and grabbed his clothes. The sadness was in his face, but he was still trying to act tough. I love that about him, he can be sad for a minute and then changes it for us. Only us girls though. He swear he's the man. "Thank you." I roughed his hair and continued to pick up the mess.

Imarian was dressed and started to help Nyla put her clothes on. "Here let me do it." I fixed the shirt. They put their shoes on and I grabbed my keys. "I'll be right back." I walked out with them in front of me.

While in the car, I called Grandma and told her I was on the way. I pulled up and Grandpa was standing on the porch. "Hey babygirl. Have fun at your party." He kissed my head.

"Ok. I'll be back to get them after. So if you could keep them up? If that's okay." He nodded his head and I left. They have stuff at my dorm so I don't have to worry about clothes and shoes.

Knowing me, I won't be at the party long.

My whole ride back, I thought about them. I feel really bad about making them go home when they didn't want to. I'm the sister, i'm supposed to be able to take them when they want me. Instead I made them leave for a party...that I couldn't even remember. That's so messed up.

I made it back to the dorm and went inside. They were laughing about something, but stopped when I came in. Okkkk. I grabbed my purse and waited for them to come.

"I guess i'll just follow one of you." I said lowly. Megan was looking at me with worry, and I smiled small. Talking isn't what I want to do right now. Honestly I want to lay back down. "Or you could ride with me." Beyoncé smiled. I shrugged and walked out of the room. She opened my door and I buckled my seat belt.

We rode for awhile of silence, until she decided to speak up. "First college party?" I nodded my head and agreed. I didn't think they had many. It's just the beginning...

"Well i'm honored and will make it your best." She smiled. I chuckled and checked my phone. Jamie texted me...he's really sweet. But that could just be a front.

After some time, we pulled into this huge arcade. I wanted to bring Mani and Nyla here one day, but they haven't had a day from school yet.

"Alright...in here is gonna be a lot of people. No offense...but don't be weird. Like..don't be...your normal self if that makes sense..." I looked at her confusingly. What does she mean don't be my normal self?

Does she think i'm weird? Well I think i'm weird, but I don't want to hear it from someone who calls themself...I can't keep saying she's my friend. I don't know that yet.

"What do you mean by that?" I chuckled. She looked at me for a while before scratching her neck. Why invite me somewhere-

"Don't embarrass you basically? Got it." I got out of the car. I'm not about to deal, I didn't even want to come. But I knew I wouldn't be able to get out of it because of Megan and Rihanna. "Wait!" She yelled.