0.28| 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐞

Начните с самого начала

       Just as she was about to give up the ghost and retire to bed ready for the long day Of Abseiling ahead of her, A quick rapid knock on the thin wooden door to the room made her almost jump out of her skin. With eyes Like a hawk, she stared at Jenny's unmoving form, and prayed to whatever higher being decided to listen to give her some luck. Just this Once.

       After Jenny stayed still for a few more seconds Teagan punched the air and carefully got off her bed and casually checked herself out in the long mirror nailed to the back off the door. Scrutinising the way her brown hair just ... lay there like a dead animal, she tried to fluff it into something, anything better.
     And well, she was expecting James after all, so she fixed her askew black tanktop and slightly pulled it down at the bottom, tucking it into the grey plaid pyjama bottoms she was wearing.

    With one last glance towards Jenny and finding the results to her liking, she shuffled on her grey dressing gown and her pair of old tattered bunny slippers that had seen better days. Poor guys were missing a ear each.  Teagan pulled on the cold metal of the door handle and quickly slinked around the narrow gap she allowed.

     "Hi" she breathlessly sighed to who she assumed Was James, but nearly crapped herself when she saw the other four surrounding her. A sheepish James stood to the side, shaking his and shrugging his head in response.

     "What are you doing here?" She whispered, her voice unintentionally tight and peeved.

     "Annoyed we're not ballbag over there?," Michelle asked, nodding towards James in annoyance "I know all about your sick little  rendezvous" she accused tightly.

      Teagan believed Michelle had learnt that word from Erin. But she just rolled her eyes at Michelle's attempt at judgment. "Like you're not here to do the exact same thing?" She challenged.

   "Aye, but unlike you I'm actually in possession of taste. Harry is into me, and is more than willing" Michelle explained to all of them, "so we just go up there and ... build bridges" Michelle raised her penciled in eyebrows at her joke.

      Teagan just sighed, "and why do we all need to be present Michelle?" She asked, pinching the bridge of her nose.

    "Well ... i'll be too busy ," a smug grin from the curly haired girl. "and someone needs to make sure Erin doesn't knock this all tits up" she explained.

Erin's face scrunched up, "I will not Michelle!"
She protested, but Teagan wasn't convinced.

She just groaned and buckled under pressure from Michelle's glare. "Fine, Fine!" She sighed, holding her hands up in defeat.
Michelle celebrated and pulled Teagan under her shoulder. In an attempt to pull her away from James so they couldn't sneak off.

"Maybe you might find a real fella Teagan"

Teagan's mind was filled with thoughts of Classic literature and revenge.
She was seriously going to get back at Michelle somehow.  For dragging her along to this ... nightmare was the only way she could describe it. She sat on the bottom bunk of one of the lads beds with her back slumped against the wall and her copy of Pride and Prejudice opened up to a random page as she tried her hardest to drown out her surroundings.

She had never actually read the book, but just carried it around all summer to get back at Erin, who thought she was the bees knees because she read a few books one time. She was determined to read the whole thing and then witter on about its themes for months, just like Erin did.