.
.
.

"Nobara! Get back here! Don't run away! Where are you going?! Wait for us!"

Itadori yelled towards Nobara. But she was long gone.

"Where'd she go now??"

Itadori looked around, trying to find her. But it was too crowded to see anything.

"She's already at the ice cream stand, look"

Megumi pointed in the direction of the crowd that was slowly dissolving a bit.

"OOH, YEAH, I SEE HER NOW. LET'S GO!"

Itadori dragged the both of you to Nobara

"NOBARA, THERE YOU ARE, WE'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIND YOU BECAUSE YOU RAN OFF SO QUICK."

Nobara turned around and gave him 'Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Or I'll murder you' Look. Itadori just ignored it and hugged Nobara tightly. She pushed him away and hit him on the head.

"OUCH! What was that for?! That hurts."

He rubbed his head and was on the floor.

"You were being too loud! That's all. Anyways, Where's Gojo-Sensei? He's was supposed to be here to pay for the ice cream."

Itadori stood up, stared at you and Megumi. Megumi stared at you, and you stared at Itadori and Megumi. After a few seconds of staring at each other, the three of you just shrugged your shoulders.

"I don't know, he said that he'll be right behind us, bu-"

"I'm right behind you. So there's no need to say that I lied or anything."

His voice suddenly appeared behind the three of you. Itadori got jumpscared and fell on his back. Nobara gave him an annoyed look because it took him too long to get here.

"So? When are you going to pay for the ice cream? You already took a long time to get here! What were you doing anyway to take this long?"

She crossed her arms and gave him an 'Nobara annoyed bitch look'. His happy face turned into a cold one for a few seconds. He sighed and then his face turned happy again all of a sudden.

"Let's not talk about that. So, what kind of flavors would you guys like to order? Take anything you'd like. I'm paying for it anyway"

He put an arm around Megumis shoulder and another around your shoulder. The four of you got your ice and gojo became broke.

"Tsk. Next time I won't be the one paying for the ice cream. Because all of you will pay for your own ice cream."

He looked into his wallet and didn't see a lot of the money left that he brought with him.

"Well, it was your fault that you tricked them like that into those missions."

You said, while eating your ice cream.

"Yeah, yeah, I learned from my mistakes."

He rolled his eyes in an annoyed af way.

"Was that meant to be sarcastically? Or did you ACTUALLY mean it?"

"Hmm. It was both I guess"

You gave him the suspicious look but then just shrugged it off. The five of you were walking back to Jujutsu Tech, laughing and eating ice cream. Well, everyone except gojo.. because Nobara wanted to get revenge on him an walking error and it fell down to the ground. And he was too broke to get himself a new one.

.
.
.

Aaaaaalrighty. I have finally awakened from my long af slumber. This chapter is like- really short, but not too short. I hope(?)

Anyways. Sorry for not updating for a long time. My ideas, motivation and all went away in a matter of seconds. Just like my primogems did😔 and now I'm broke af.

But yeah, I'm baaaaaack.

Yaaaaaaaaaay

Not sure when the next chapter will come out, but it mostly depends when I'll get a new idea and when my motivation kicks in. But yeah, it might take a while. Oh, and happy new years everyone. Even though its already over.

Hopefully you all haven't died yet-
I mean... you'll never know

And sorry if there are any writing mistakes in there. Kinda got worse in English and my grammar isn't the best.

Hehe

Anyways, good night/day :)