Chapter V - Honest Answer

Start from the beginning

Y/n then picked up her cup of water and then drank. She let out a loud sigh. "Because I don't know what to do with my life!" Y/n said, her tone was raised which made everyone in the mess hall to become quiet, the trainees looked at Y/n with a weirded-out look, while Hangen is chuckling.

"H-huh...?" Moblit said.

Y/n frowned, she scratched the back of her head. She looked at Moblit instead of paying attention their co-trainees who're all staring at her.

"I joined the training coros because I didn't know what to do with my life. I'm here to find out what I want to do. Like you know...I might actually like to become a garrison, a scout or an MP. But for now, I'm here to spend my three years of training for experience. Also, for life amusement!" Y/n said.

Moblit blinked many times whilsts
he stare at Y/n with a dumbfounded look. Is she...for real? Moblit thought.

"Hahaha!!! If you're wondering if she's "for real?" Yes, she is for real."

Moblit looked at the Hange who sat on the chair across from him,

the brunette smiled widely at him.

"Heya! I'm Hange Zoë! What's your name?" Hange happily asked.

They even offered a hand to Moblit.

Hange's brows furrowed when they noticed a light blush on Moblit's cheeks whilst the brown-haired guy staresat them. "Hello???" Hange said.

Moblit came back to his senses.

He immediately held Hange's hand and gently shook it. "N-nice to meet you, Hanji-san! I'm Moblit Berner!"

(A/n: I'm a MobuHan shipper✌)

Hange smiled widely as they nod their head. "Nice to meet you, too, Moblit!"

Moblit gently let go of Hange's hand, then he held his own hand that shook Hange's hand. His eyes landed on the blond-lady who sat beside Hange.

Y/n is also staring at the blond-lady.

"Oh right!" Hange spoke.

They smiled widely once again, they threw an arm around the blond-lady's shoulder who's beside them. "This is Nanaba! She's very beautiful, right?!"

Y/n and Moblit smiled and nod.

Nanaba blushed a little because of Hange's compliment. She looked at Moblit and Y/n. "Nice to know you two. I'm Nanaba. I'm 15 years old..."

Nanaba has blue-eyes and short blond-hair, which is parted slightly to the right with short bangs and an undercut. Nanaba is very beautiful.

(A/n: I'm having bi panic rn.)

"Nice to meet you too, Nanaba! We're the same age." Moblit said, smiling.

"I'm a year older than you. I'm Y/n, by the way. Nice to meet you." Y/n said.

The h/c-haired young lady smiled as she shook Nanaba's small hand. It's soft and warm. Y/n laughed after her funny thought. It'll get rough after our three years of training. Y/n thought.

Y/n resumed in eating her dinner while Hange talks to Nanaba and Moblut. She learned that Nanaba is actually a quiet person, Nanaba only speaks whenever Hange talks to her.

While Moblit is not that talkactive, but he speaks often to talk to Hange.

"Turns out you're smart person, Hanji-san. You know a lot of things about Science and Mathematics." Moblit said, Y/n almost spit out her water. She scoffed to hide her attempt to laugh. Does that mean he thought Hange's a stupid person? Hahahaha!!