Chapter Twenty: "сучка"

Start from the beginning

The room was so warm, warm compared to where you 'slept' last night, you assumed it was morning, but couldn't be sure. They had breakfast brought in for you in the morning on a tray with a warm cup of tea. You were grateful for the food, but mostly the warmth it brought, trying to navigate how to eat with both of your hands tied together.

"How did you sleep?" the woman asked, taking a seat opposite you,

"I didn't"

"How did you meet Natalia?" she asked,

"When Nick kidnapped me in the middle of the night and brought me to the Compound"

"Never before that?"

"No"

"Okay, what about Yelena?"

"Who's Yelena?" she nodded towards the men, they slapped the tray of food away from you before you could finish, causing you to roll your eyes, they dragged your chair away from the table,

"Y/n look, we just want to help you, but you need to help us too"

"I find that very hard to believe" you said looking at her,

"Do you even know what you are capable of?" she asked, and again you stared at her blankly,

"Do you even know where you come from, what you can do?" she asked again, you started growing more and more confused, what does this woman know that you don't?

"What do you know?"

"Tell us what you know first"

"I asked you first"

"Really?"

"You want me to help, you go first"

"You are from Planet Olympia or Planet X6-88, you are believed to be the last surviving member of the planet since the war"

"What? I'm human?"

"Planet Olympia is an earth like exoplanet, and its residents are all like you, you look very similar to our race, with noticeable differences"

"Like me? Differences?"

"Can control the elements Y/n, some fire, some water and some elements that even we probably haven't heard of"

"Why am I the only one left?"

"Why have they not told you this? This is all in your S.H.I.E.L.D. file, there is a message from your parents aboard the ship that crash landed, you are -"

"Sorry, I'm getting ahead of myself" she stopped herself from revealing too much,

"Why are you doing this?"

"I thought I already explain-"

"Yes yes, you want me to reach my full potential but why? What could you possibly gain from that?" you asked confused, as to how making you more powerful would be in her best interests, you couldn't figure it out,

"It just is"

"Okay, so why are you torturing me? Why do all this?"

"It is necessary" she said as she left the room, and gave the go ahead to the two men, one of which picked up a crowbar.

*

After the encounter with Madame B. you were brought into your room, after getting hit repeatedly by the men you fell once the guard let go of you, he left you on the floor and locked the room behind him. This was how your life went for a while, you were sure how long it had been but you hadn't seen her in a while, you were sleep deprived at night and beaten during the day, the nights you did sleep, you don't remember getting back to your room, likely passing out from the torture. You got fed once a day usually, and there had been a woman to come in and help clean you up a couple of times.