Chapter 13 - The train

Start from the beginning

 "Oh, now let's go inside the train!" Kyoujurou said. Yumiko and Rengoku walked together with Tanjiro And his friends behind. "Will this mission be hard?" Yumiko said. "Maybe, we'll see later." Kyoujurou said. "Well, let's think positive first! Sometimes I will be like that if the mission or training is hard." Yumiko said. Rengoku then laughed and patted her head. "You're right!" Kyoujurou said.

Then Yumiko found the seat and sat down. "My legs are super tired because I keep walking." Yumiko said to herself. Then Rengoku sat down beside Yumiko for a while and Rengoku whispered: "Yumiko, don't forget to eat before fighting a demon~!" Kyoujurou said. "R-Rengoku-san?!" Yumiko said, blushed. Rengoku approaches and is about to kiss Yumiko. 

"No! You're my fiancé! Get off her!" Kyoujurou imagined Etsuko, crying hard in his mind again. "Hm? Rengoku-san?" Yumiko asked. Tanjiro called Rengoku something important. "Huh, I guess no time for a kiss!" Kyoujurou said. Rengoku left Yumiko. "OMG! He's about to kiss me!" Yumiko thought. Then Yumiko left the seat of hers, and went to find food.

"Excuse me, is there any food or snacks here?" Yumiko asked. "Oh yes, it's here! Which one do you like? A bento will cost ¥30,000, ¥500 for an Onigiri, ¥600 for a can of candy from the west so you don't get motion sickness on this trip!" The woman said. "These sure aren't cheap!" Yumiko said. "Of course, miss. These weren't cheap and you could look at the food itself! As you see, these all look delicious!" "Arigato!" Yumiko said cheerfully. Yumiko ran back to her seat and ate the food that she got. 

"Oh Yumiko-san, you have food!" Tanjiro said. "Yes, It's really good!" Yumiko said. "Wahh! Where did you get the food?" Tanjiro asked. "That lady handed me the food." Yumiko said while pointing at the lady. "And of course, you must pay!" Yumiko giggled. "Oh, I have money!" Tanjiro said. "Oh good then!" Yumiko said. 

Then Yumiko continued her food until she finished. "Ahhh! I'm very full!" Yumiko said. "Yumiko-san!!" Zenitsu shouted. "Eh? Why are you shouting? This is not even Butterfly Estate!" Yumiko said. "But still cannot shout either." Yumiko said with slightly raised eyebrows.

"B-But I-Inosuke..." Zenitsu said. "What did he do again?" Yumiko interrupted. Then Rengoku saw Zenitsu hugging Yumiko. "Chotto matte! He wants to break the window?!" Yumiko said. "Y-yes!" Zenitsu said. "I will go there." Yumiko said. Yumiko left with Zenitsu. "Hm..." Kyoujurou hummed, and was jealous. "What's going on here? Inosuke! Stop!" Yumiko said angrily. 

"Hahahahaha, You can't stop me!" Inosuke said. "Huh, I guess I need to do it." Yumiko said to herself. Yumiko made Inosuke pass out. "Zenitsu, Tanjiro, You can go back to your seat, I will carry him," Yumiko said. "But I want to help-" Both of them said. "No need to help me." Yumiko interrupted. "O-ok." they both said.

"Hah, This kid is very heavy to me" Yumiko thought. "Need help?" Kyoujurou asked. "No need, Rengoku-san!" Yumiko said. Yumiko carries Inosuke until he sits. "Huh, done!" Yumiko said while tired. "You need to sit Yumiko, You're tired." Kyoujurou said. "No I-" Yumiko said. Then Kyoujurou carries Yumiko with bridal style. "No, You must sit!" Kyoujurou said. "R-Rengoku-san! P-put me down now! Everybody is watching!" Yumiko said. "No need to be embarrassed." Kyoujurou said. "Bu-", Yumiko said. 

"Rejecting my kindness?" Kyoujirou giggled. "N-nope." she said. Then Rengoku layed Yumiko to her seat gently and sat beside Yumiko. "Huh, how come we didn't see the lower rank demon!" Yumiko said. "Haha, we can't just directly see the demon." Kyoujurou said. Then Yumiko just yawned and slept on Kyoujurou's shoulder. "Is she sleeping? Welp, she is." Kyoujurou said to himself, giggling. Then Kyoujurou saw Yumiko's beautiful face while sleeping.

"S-she's very beautiful." Kyoujurou said while mumbling and blushed a bit. "The others are sleeping, so am I!" Kyoujurou said again to himself. "Again? Why her?" Etsuko's voice suddenly shouted to Kyoujurou. "Am I really hallucinating, or what? I think I am, never mind!" Kyoujurou thought. Then Rengoku slept in Yumiko's head while holding Yumiko's hand.