Your Crew Part 4: Magolor

Start from the beginning

Kirby delivering the final blow to Magolor:

To make matters worse for Magolor, he was so weakened from the battle that he could no longer control the power of the Crown.

So therefore, the crown was revealed to have a will of it's own and completely took over Magolor transforming him into an even worse monstrosity than before.

Magolor's CROWNED form:

Magolor could no longer control his body and in this moment realized his mistake and all he could do was pray that the heroes could stop this horrible artifact.

Luckily, Kirby prevailed once again and freed Magolor from the grip of the crown.

Feeling immense regret for his actions, Magolor returned the crown to Landia and once the StarCutter was repaired again built an entire amusement park on YumeTochi for the people there.

He also agreed to let (Y/N) use his StarCutter for his journey and became the ship's pilot and Navigator.

Kirby, being the pure little boy he is, easily forgave Magolor for his transgressions, Meta Knight is keeping an eye on him, (Y/N) doesn't care so long as he remains useful and Bandana Dee is cautious around the Wizard.

Magolor has a surprising amount of knowledge on the Ancients and even the Void Century suggesting he is among one of the oldest people in the world.

That would also explain how he found the Lor StarCutter which is also an Ancient creation.

Personality:
Magolor was at first a deceptive little prick up until the Master Crown corrupted him.

He seemed to have learned from his mistakes and remained a loyal crewmember to the Star Allies.

Though he is a rather greedy individual, similar to Nami and when money or jewelry comes into play, he'll do everything he can to hoard as much of it as possible.

He is particularly fond of Gem Apples.

Gem Apple:

Gem Apple:

He is also fond of scamming people even his own friends.

He's also quite mischievous and takes pride if his scams, tactics or pranks work as he planned.

He is very intelligent and him living since the Void Century is backed up by the fact that he can easily read Poneglypghs.

Magolor finds it hard to talk about his personal life or his problems.

For example, he is sometimes plagued by nightmares of the time the Master Crown corrupted him.

He doesn't tell anyone this and pushes through the day when they strike.

Magolor still feels immense regret over his past actions and strives to make it up to the Star Allies any way he can.

So long as it's not expensive.

Powers and Abilities:
Magolor is a master of magic and sorcery.

Specifically cosmic magic and he is among the top tier of the Star Allies members.

He has the ability to open portals and transport a number of objects to him or other places.

Though he has to know the exact location of the object he is trying to transport.

He has instant short distance teleportation and can shoot out purple orbs of energy.

He can also summon spikes from the ground made of an odd substance to impale his foes.

He can also materialize a giant blade and cut down almost anything in his way.

He has expert control over various elements, his favorite being electricity.

He has fake Gem Apples that function as bombs that he used to trick Nami on one occasion.

He can coat himself in electricity and become a living battering ram that can shatter hard stone.

He's observation Haki along with his speed are beyond impressive.

Even with second gear, Magolor easily followed, predicted and evaded Luffy's best attacks with absolutely no effort.

He can also create powerful barriers that can only be broken by extremely powerful forces such as Kirby's Ultra Abilities.

Themes:

Battle Theme:

CROWNED theme:

Love Interest:

Nami: