Are You Tired of Me Yet?

Start from the beginning

The song sounds good to them and is ready but to me its still missing something.

But this is what the label says is best. If I'm being totally honest this is also the same label that barely promoted Half Written Story.

I mean all they really did was comment on my posts about the project my own fans did better promo than Republic did.

oh wow.

 I remember that they didn't do much promo, to be honest with you when I played my Apple Music new/recommended playlist it came up and halfway through the project, I realized it was you.

 I ran to your Instagram to see when it had come out since I hadn't heard anything about it and it was a solid body of work. But that answers the question I was going to ask.

What was the question?

Well, I was gonna ask if the song was gonna be out by the time I went home or if it would be out before the Met Gala so I could listen to it on the way home/ the way here.

Haha yeah no it won't be out by then.

 While the song sounds like it could be done I haven't decided on a release date yet. It sounds great but it really is missing something.

 Trust me when I say that you will be the first one to hear the song before it comes out. 

No babe really its okay there's no need to be sorry about your art not being ready. 

As an artist, I get it, well the principle not exactly the whole music aspect. 

The point is that rushed art while it can look amazing can be ruined for the artist if you are rushed or forced to meet a deadline. And when it happens to me it completely ruins a piece I just remember the stress I was put under to get a painting pumped out and finished.

Hailee was lying in the bed next to y/n by this point and y/n had pulled her in for a cuddle. Hailee was visibly annoyed at the stress her label had put on her to finish the song. So y/n did the one thing she knew how to do to calm down Hailee. She wrapped around her for a warm embrace.

 Look no matter what I'll be here for you, and I just know the wait for this song will be worth it in the end. 

I'm sure all of your fans will understand.

Thank you love, I really needed to hear that I know it but being told again is really what I needed. you know I'm bummed that you only have a week left here. 

I'm gonna miss you and your words of wisdom.

I know I'm bummed I'll be gone in a week too but I'll be back again.

 Plus my words of wisdom are always available to you via phone call or text anytime of the day.

I know I know but I really am going to miss this.

 You mean to tell me after a whole week of us being together 24/7 you aren't tired of me.

Nope.

Not one bit. I don't know that I could ever get tired of you and your sometimes odd words of wisdom.

Well, that's good to know.