Ughh okay, I'm coming! *follows behind Hailee*

The two hop into the car and head to the design studio for their fittings 

So how long till we're there?

Roughly 15 minutes give or take.

Who's styling you this year? Or am I even allowed to ask that?

Haha, you really are too funny but yes you can ask that. This year it's Prabal Gurung, we worked together for the 2018 Met and I'm really excited to work with him again. Even in just our brainstorming sessions, he had really good ideas. The theme is gilded glamour and I'm really excited about it.

Hey, he made you look stunning in 2018 I trust his styling.

Yeah, he had great ideas but we worked together to come up with two possible outfits both of which pay homage to my time on Dickinson.

CAN YOU TELL ME THE OUTFITS!!!

Nope, you can see when we get there my love. 

I bet it's an outfit from the Opera oh oh or one from Sue's balls in the parlor. Those were definitely glamourous occasions with glamourous outfits.

You're getting warmer but you aren't hot on the trail yet.

OK, I will get to the end of this let me just *whip out the phone* aha apple tv...DICKINSON! I'm gonna figure this out by the time we get there babe.

You're so cute when you get competitive and confident like this but I'd hate to break it to you we are here so you just get to see the looks now.*driver opens Hailee's door*

You don't have to tell me twice it's just inside this studio right?*unbuckles*

Yes, my love right through those doors.

*climbs over Hailee and out her door* Thanks driver that's sweet of you. *runs towards studio* SEE YOU IN THERE AMOR!

*chases after y/n and grabs her covering her eyes* OH NO YOU DON'T! You're not gonna win that easy.

OH come on babe I wanna see the looks :(

Trust me you will I'm just gonna guide you through this door and lift the feet. Great now a few steps this way turn right down this hall. Hey Prabal! OK, you ready love?

Um to see Dickinson Esque dresses um of course I am!

ok, you're looking right at our options. *moves hands*

Holy SHIT!! No way the red dress from deaths carriage scenes and DEATHS OUTFIT!!!!

So you want to see them on us?

YES, I CALL DEATHS SUIT!

Haha well come on let's go and get all of this stuff up a ton and we'll come back to get any garments either taken in and or loosened.

Hailee and y/n make their way into a side room in the massive studio and get their looks on. Y/N helps get Hailee into her custom corset and the red dress and zips her up. Hailee then helps y/n  get into her suit vest Hailee tightening up the back of it. Once they were dressed they made their way out to see Prabal to get styled with jewelry and to make any final alterations to the outfits. Hailee was styled with a singular large diamond on a hefty silver chain with several smaller diamonds. Y/n was styled with several layered golden chains much like in the show. And several large rings some with stones some just large with intricate designs.