Two girls in Target

Start from the beginning

Yeah, I love all of those songs.

So do I but if you only listened to cherry that means I got dressed and out the door in like three minutes give or take.

Yeah, I'd say that's pretty impressive seeing as me trying to be quick is at the very least 15 minutes.

I just walked into the room and grabbed the first two clean things on the chair in the closet.

wait what chair? There's no chair in there. *backs out of the garage and starts to drive to target*

well, it might be a little round stool but yeah I have just piled my clean clothes on it since we haven't been actually getting dressed since we've been lounging around the house and also sharing clothes.

Oh yeah, it's a stool and I definitely added more clothes to that stool since I saw your pile already there. I really need to put those clothes away before we leave for Indiana and New York or I am going to go insane when I come home to that.

Promise I'll take care of my half when we make it back from target *holds up pinky* I'll even pinky promise you.

*giggles* Oh yeah how good are your pinky promises?

Some would argue better than my regular promises.

And I know the regular ones you make you keep so I'll take your pinky promise. *locks pinkies with y/n*

And lock it *twists pinky*

No no we're locking this in with a kiss.

Well, you are driving on a highway so a kiss on your cheek is going to have to cut it.

I can work with that. So long as I get my kiss I'll be okay.

*kisses Hailee's cheek* So did you see if this target had winter stuff or just stuff to keep you warm in general?

Yes and no I did check the weather and it said it was between 70-80 so not terrible nothing a few jackets won't fix. Mainly I just wanted to get out of the house with you and who doesn't love target.

You make a very good point babe.

*grabs y/n's hand* hey love I think you left something at the house.

*looks at hand* I have you, I have a shirt, shorts, shoes, glasses, and wallet what could I have forgotten.

That's sweet of you to put me first on the list. *kisses y/n's cheek* look at your wrist.

Of course, you always list off the items you leave the house with in order of importance.

Your wallet was the least important?

Considering I tried to leave the house in nothing but my underwear 10-15 minutes ago yes. It was a little less important today.

I can see why you left something else behind then.

What? I left my Keys back in Monterey since my car is there that's the next important thing.

*giggles* Love look at your Wrist.

Oh yeah, my apple watch what made you realize?