3

Ronald McDonald's POV

At Kings houses

"Wow it looks so good!" I said look at the all the gold around us whilst entering his house.

"Yeah it's not much" he said trying to be humble.

Whilst he was touring me around his house my stomach grumbled, "Oh shit sorry I forgot you were hungry. Let's go the kitchen." He said changing his direction of walking.

In the kitchen

"So do you want a sandwich?" he asked.

"Umm.. sure!" I said with a smile filled with glee.

Whilst he was making our sandwiches I was looking at the gold themed kitchen. Gold floors, counters, table, sink, faucet, utensils, pots, pans, etc. Everywhere you looked you'd see something made with gold. You'd think that it would of looked taky but it looked kinda royal-ish. Anyways while I was admiring the kitchen I didn't notice someone admiring me..

I looked back at him. caught.
"Um here the food is ready." He said trying to avoid eye contact.

"Oh it looks nice!" I said walking to the table.

"So how's life" I asked taking a bite out of my sandwich, "Holy shit this so good by the way!"

"Oh life's been good! Business has been great!"

We talked all afternoon about random things. If using horse meat should be legal, the latest sports game, video games, advertisement, music.

I was laughing while King was saying some jokes. I crying he's so funny. My eyes were closed then I opened them and saw him staring at me... I looked down..
"Hey don't look down" he said putting his finger under my chin making me look at his eyes. "Wanna go to my room?" I nodded and he took my hand leading me to his room.
~~~
A/N

hey...hey how y'all doin'....
so ermm sorry for not updating again:p I'll try to update as much as possible>:/ tysm for reading:3