Enemies

Ah, Hooters. The sports bar that is known for the girls with the big boobs, and the place that I work. I like working here, because it's funny watching these old ass guys flirt with us. It's creepy, but their pick up lines are funny!
I wish he was as smooth as these old guys. I'm talking about Mark Tuan. Mark is very attractive, but all he wants to do is fuck, and he physically shows that. Too bad I'm not that type of girl that likes getting her ass and boobs grabbed. Hell, everyone knows that. Ask anyone, who knows me, they will tell you I'm not the one.
"What's up, gorgeous?" A familiar voice greets me as I walk to his table.
I look up and see that it's Mark with his friends, Jaebum, Jackson, and Yugyeom.
"Hey, guys." I said, ignoring Mark.
I take their orders and ignore Mark's comments. I like it when he calls me beautiful and gorgeous, but I ignore everything else. I'm no saint, but his mouth is too sinful for my ears.
Throughout the night, all I feel is Mark's intense gaze. I feel his eyes burning into my butt, as if he was spanking it with his eyes. Everytime we lock eyes, he bites his lip or lick his lips. It's like I'm a zebra and he's a hungry lion.
"He is staring hard at you." My co-worker, Heather pointed out.
"I know." I simply said, not looking at her.
"If he wasn't cute, then that shit would be creepy." She told me.
"That shit is creepy!" I snapped, a little.
"Why don't you give him a chance?"
"Because all he wants is a girl that'll suck and fuck him." I rolled my eyes. "You know I don't get down like that."
I walk back to their table to check on them.
"Noona, your boobs bounce when you walk!" Yugyeom pointed out.
I smile, because he's so cute.
"Baby, stop hanging out with Mark," I told him, "he'll get you in trouble."
"But Mark hyung gets all of the pretty girls." He fussed.
Mark chuckles and smirk at the younger boy's comment.
"He's right, you--"
Mark was cut off by me, twisting his arm behind his back. I bury my hand in his hair and slam his head down on the table.
"(Y/N), LET HIM GO!!!!" Heather yelled.
"YOU DIDN'T SEE HIM GRAB ME !?" I yelled back.
I pull his arm some more to add some pain. He's crying, begging me to stop, but I can't do that. It takes my boss and 3 other girls to make me let go of him. My boss carries me to his office, while I kick and scream. Rage is going through my body, all I see is red! I would've broke Mark's arm! I just needed 3 more seconds, and the thing would be pulled out of socket!
Mr. Kim puts me down on the floor and wait for me to calm down, before saying something else.
"(Y/N)," he sighs, "I'm going to ask you this, only once--"
"He grabbed my breast, sir." I said, trying to sound calm.
"So you try to rip his arm out of socket !?"
"He deserved it!" I snapped.
"(Y/N), this is the 3rd time you lashed out on a customer!" He fussed. "I'm still paying off Baekhyun's medical bill from when you broke his jaw!"
I cross my arms and tap my foot, while breathing heavily.
"So you expect not to defend myself when one of these pervert ass customers touch me !? And if Baekhyun wouldn't have tried that dumb shit in the parking lot, I wouldn't have roundhouse kicked his ass in his jaw!"
"(Y/N), I do expect you to defend yourself." He explained. "It's just HOW you handle the situation! You're too aggressive, you have problems with your anger, so therefore.. I have to let you go."
I glare at him with cobra eyes. If looks could kill, he would be dead by now.
"Walk me out, please." I said quietly.
He opens his office door for me and walk with me to the backroom where my keys and purse are. He starts walking back to his office but I stop him when I reach Mark's table.
"Hey, Mr. Wu!" I called after him.
He turns around.
"So I'm fired?" I asked.
"Yes, (Y/N)." He answered, sounding pissed.
"O.K."
I punch Mark in his face, knocking him out. Damn, that hurts! No wonder people in the movies ice their fists after a knockout or a hard punch.
"You all have a lovely night." I said as I left.
Always leave with a bang. It's fun.
⭐️Two Days Later⭐️
I may have gotten fired, but I'm back in business. This rich family gave me a job as their maid. It's not working with my friends, but all I have to do is clean and be nice. Easy money for me. Plus, they're really nice people. Mr. Tuan is very funny and he's super sweet, I wish my dad was cool like him.
Last assignment of the day: Clean the last bedroom. I open the door, and a very ravaging odor greets me! Teenage boy. He has a big blue king-sized bed that is not made, Lamborghini and Ferrari posters everywhere, as well as Playboy models, and he has boxes of tissues everywhere. I sigh and get to work. First I have to make up this bed-- No, scratch that. I have to wash this bedset and change the sheets. I pull the comforter back and the first thing I see is a used condom! I don't know why I screamed. But I screamed so loud that Mr. Tuan came in!
"Are you okay !? Are you hurt !?" He asked, worried.
"No, it's just a used condom." I said, sounding kind of traumatized.
"Oh," he laughed, "I forgot you were cleaning Mark's room! Let me get you come gloves--"
"Mark?" I asked. "As in, Mark Tuan?"
"Yes, he's my son and this is his room." He stated.
"Lovely." I said in a dry tone.
I work for Mark and his fucking family.