°•❁𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏❁•°

Start from the beginning

"look at me, darling. i want to see your pretty expressions while i cause your fall." the taller did as said, looking at the other, and he thought himself to be crazy when finding the sentence hot. yeonjun was turning him into a fallen angel, and soobin never imagined it would feel that good.

the red haired smirked, staring at soobin's parted lips and licking his own. he put his hands on each side of the angel's thighs, moving them up and raising the male's white skirt as much as possible, revealing the lace garter and panties. yeonjun licked the soft skin of the taller's inner thigh, pulling him closer so both legs would be on his shoulders instead of just one.

soobin held his breath for a moment when seeing the demon getting closer to his crotch, and let out a moan as soon as the male licked his clothed dick. yeonjun's red eyes seemed to pierce his soul, staring at him like the demon he was, corrupting and deceiving him, and the younger liked it more than he should. soobin liked the feeling of sinning.

the older took the white panties off, wrapping a hand around the angel's dick before putting it in his mouth. soobin moaned while arching his back, instantly bringing his hand to his own mouth when realizing how loud he was. yeonjun slid his mouth down, sucking on the younger's dick a single time before taking it out and pumping it instead. he enjoyed the male's expressions a lot, and teasing him gave him more time to enjoy. it wasn't like he was waiting for soobin to ask, to beg, as the look in his eyes was already enough.

the red haired licked all the length, from the bottom to the top, sucking the tip of soobin's dick after and seeing the male roll his eyes. yeonjun put the member back inside his mouth and bobbed his head, rolling his tongue while taking all in, feeling the tip hitting his throat when doing so. the demon's pointed teeth brushed softly on the sensitive skin, as he was careful to not hurt the angel with them, and soobin liked how it contrasted with the warm and soft tongue, it made him roll his hips and moan on his hand, that still covered his mouth.

yeonjun hummed in content when the taller grabbed his hair, pulling it gently to not really interfere on what the older was doing. he looked at soobin's red cheeks and needy eyes, taking one of his hands from his thigh before running his fingers on the rim of the younger's hole. the angel gasped in surprise, feeling his cheeks getting even redder before moaning again, as the other was still sucking him.

the demon raised his hand to soobin, clearly asking for him to suck his fingers, which the angel did, slowly sliding his tongue between the older's fingers while looking at his crimson eyes and making yeonjun feel his own dick twitch inside his pants. when it was wet enough, soobin took his mouth off, a strand of saliva connecting his lips to the older's fingers.

the angel waited in anticipation, craving for the feeling of yeonjun's long fingers inside him. he arched his back and let out a lewd moan when the red haired sucked his tip while sliding a finger in, throwing his head back and furrowing his brows. all the times he imagined yeonjun's long fingers inside him weren't even compared to the real thing.

the older moved his finger at the same speed of his mouth, adding a second one when seeing soobin take his hand off the demon's hair and brush his own wing instead, making the angel choke on a moan and cum in his mouth. the red haired took the dick out of his mouth, spitting the cum on soobin's hole, where his fingers still worked on, and licking it off again.

"dan- i-" the taller tried to formulate a sentence, but was stopped by his own moan when the red haired started to lick and suck his hole while fucking it with his fingers.

yeonjun slid his third finger in, along with his tongue, and the angel swore he felt lightheaded while his vision got blurry. he rolled his hips on the male's face and hand, desperately seeking for more, and feeling his wings brushing against the hard stone bench, causing him to clench his hole, almost cumming again.

the red haired got the sign, fucking soobin harder and sucking his hole. when the angel arched his back and clenched himself on yeonjun again, the demon raised his other hand, running it against the soft white feathers of soobin's wings before taking his mouth off his hole. he put it back on the male's dick, going back into sucking it while fucking him, before squeezing the edge of the younger's wing, making him roll his eyes and cum inside his mouth for the second time.

yeonjun took his fingers out, same with his mouth, and raised himself from the ground, grabbing soobin's face between his fingers and opening the angel's already parted lips more. he looked inside the male's eyes before spitting the cum on the taller's mouth, licking his lips after.

"how does it feel to taste your own sin, darling?" soobin closed his mouth, staring at the male's red and demanding eyes before swallowing. "i bet you like it as much as i do." the taller flushed red while feeling his skin burn, heart pounding in his chest and breath uneven. of course he liked it, soobin liked a lot of things he shouldn't.

"n-no." he shook his head lightly, looking up to stare at yeonjun as he was standing in front of him. the demon tilted his head, pressing his tongue on the inner side of his cheek.

"are you lying to me again? i thought i said you shouldn't lie to a demon." the red haired raised the other's face by the chin, crimson eyes glowing in the moonlight and making soobin press his thighs together. the angel craved for something inside of him again, filling him up and destroying his pureness. "i can do a lot of things with you." the older bent himself, getting closer and speaking lowly to the other. "are you really willing to take the risk of not being prepared for it, soobin?"

the angel closed his eyes, whining softly and squeezing his thighs together when hearing his name leaving yeonjun's lips for the first time. he felt mesmerized by the sound, that seemed to caress his ear softly and temptingly, almost as an invitation to hell. an invitation he wanted to accept. soobin kept quiet, opening his eyes and only staring at the other male.

"get up." the red haired let go of his chin, holding his hand and pulling him up. yeonjun grabbed the white lace underwear that was thrown on the bench and put inside his pocket, licking his lips and staring back at the younger. "i want to fuck you inside the royal castle."

°•°•❁•°•°
•°❁°•

°•𝒂/𝒏 • theres still part two ^^ dont worry its already publised, i would never make u all wait for it•°

°•❁•°
°•°•❁•°•°