𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘥

CHAPTER SEVEN; SPIDER MAN

❝ and maybe for the first time ever, she felt true moments of joy ❞

and maybe for the first time ever, she felt true moments of joy

[ songs to listen to during this chapter ]

she's all I wanna be, tate mcrae / I know the end, phoebe bridges / I just wanna run, the downtown fiction / edge of seventeen, stevie nicks 

・ 。゚☆

queens, nyc - last night

IN THE FORM OF A WOLF Alina hid in the darkness of alleyways safe to remain unseen. All her work to keep the wolf inside at bay failed the moment she got away from Peter, she was just so angry. Her vision had literally become red, she couldn't focus on flying long enough to stay safe. She had to land and shift, it felt more dangerous to do so. So she let herself give and and become the wolf, her fur became white with patches of warm coloring speckled through.

She stayed in the dark until she reached her apartment, she used her strength to push open the back door with her nose and enter. Careful to avoid people, especially Peter, she rushed up to her apartment floor. She crawled out onto the fire escape making her way to her opened window. She steadied herself before jumping in through the window.

Finally feeling some sense of comfort Alina allowed her bones to shift back into their human positions. "I thought the last thing Steve told you was to try and blend kid," a voice all too lovingly familiar greeted just as her human face returned and her eyes briefly shifted from the gold hues of her wolf from and took on the blue mist her magic produced. "I never saw it do that before," the now red headed Wanda said inching closer to the girl who barred her fangs.

 "I never saw it do that before," the now red headed Wanda said inching closer to the girl who barred her fangs