YN- Oh mommy! Don't we know that one day this two hearts have to become one.

Jimin is a blushing mess till now and everyone chuckles seeing his condition.

Hobi-By the way, Mom! to receive Yoongi hyung who has went to the airport?

Mrs. Jeon- No body.

Hobi-Huh! Why?

JK-Because, hyung has given clear instructions that no one has to come to the airport just send a car.

Joon-Actually, my baby brother doesn't want to trouble anybody.

Mrs. Jeon- Hummm! (Leans over his photo frame.) Good knows what will happen to this boy. ☺

Joon-Nothing mommy, he is just one in a million ☺

Mark comes to them.

Mark- Mrs. Jeon, the decorators have came and Mr. Jeon is calling you.

Mrs Jeon-Ohk, Let's go.

Now, JK thought of testing somebody

JK- Mr. Mark! Mr. Mark! Do you know after hearing Yoongi hyung's name how does Jimin's face look like?

Mark look at him in a questioning manner.

JK- Just like the face of Kai hyung which becomes after hearing your name.

Mark ran away from there due to shyness whereas Kai who was drinking water, spit the water and everyone burst into laughter after watching the scene.

Kai- My god! He is a dangerous man.

Jimin- This boy deserves a slap.

Jimin went toward him and gave him a soft slap.

JK- Hayy~ One more.

Jimin slapped him once more.

JK- Hayy~~ ( Kept his hand on his chest dramatically)

??- HI!!!

Jimin- TAE!!

Whereas JK is shocked to see him. He kept rubbing his eyes to check whether it is reality or he is again dreaming.

Tae came and hugged Jimin- Hi! Jimin hyung.

Then he hugged YN and handshake with Hobi- Hi! YN noona and Hobi jiju

YN- OMG! Tae when did you arrive?

Tae- Just now! ( He forwarded his hand for a handshake with JK and our JK was in a daze and wasn't leaving his hand after holding.)

Tae- Appa and grandma has also came.

YN- Grandma Kim has came!! Let's goo ( To Hobi and Jimin)

All of them left, when...

Tae- Umm.... Will you leave now?

JK came into the reality and left his hands and our ran away from their due to shyness.

JK- Hayyy!! ( Keeping his hand on the heart area) At last the thirst of my eyes is quenched after having a glimpse of my love 😍. (WHIPPED MAN)

*TIME SKIP*

Mr. Jeon- Really, Kim aunty just for today's function you all came to Seoul from Busan I am very grateful.

Grandma Kim- (Smiles) There's nothing like that son, we have to come after all we all are family friends.

Everyone smiles and our dear Tae is playing with Haewon.

Joon- Come Tae, today the charge of decoration, you only have to take.

Tae-Of course hyung, I have already brought the things related to music as uncle loves music.