CH 1: "First Light"

Start from the beginning

Different colours covered the people, all showing a vibrant shade, these were people with quirks, though some did not have any colour, these were the quirkless ones.

He stared at them, quirkless and not.

Izuku: ※Sighs※ Why must things be so complicated?

While continuing his stroll, a blue-haired man surveyed the area on the roofs of the market district.

Yoru: Cypher, do you have eyes on the spike?

Cypher: Negative, but I am certain that they are here! The radianite levels are similar to the ones detected in Venice.

Yoru: Alright, I'll look for them, Sova, Phoenix, Raze, stay sharp.

Sova: Yes.

Phoenix: I'm twitchy come on let's go already!

Raze: Let's get this party started!

Yoru waved his hand and a blue ball appeared.

He slammed the ball on the ground and it stayed there

Yoru: Back soon.

Jumping from roof to roof, he searches for something among the crowds.

Cypher: Yoru! Enemy Jett spotted thirty meters east from your location!

Yoru: About damn time.

He put the pedal to the medal and ran full speed, holding another ball in his hand.

Yoru: Come on!

======== • ✠ • ========

In the back alleys of the market district, a group of people are walking through, wearing hoods to conceal their identity.

One of them is holding a satchel, carrying a pulsing object.

The leader of the group, carrying knives along her waist, notices a red camera looking at them, she swiftly threw a knife at the camera, destroying it.

She removed her hood and her allies did the same.