So far, he had picked up, tool-wise, screwdrivers, a nail gun, and now, a saw, and was looking to see what else he could add to his "tool collection."

While Piranha was looking around, he didn't see that he was walking right up to something and bumped into it, making the little fish step back and hold his cheek, where he collided with the object.

Piranha was ready to see what, or who, he bumped into, but when he looked up, his jaw dropped and his eyes glistened in awe at what was in front of him: a small, but heavy, metallic, black, shiny, wrecking ball.

Piranha squealed like a little kid and excitedly ran around the wrecking ball, looking at it, "Such poise, beauty, power, chico!"

He looked around to see if anyone was looking, before he then scurried up and climbed onto it, sitting on top of the wrecking ball while holding onto the chain.

Piranha looked down at the floor below him, and commented, "Oh, baby, I could easily knock down those walls with this thing!

Suddenly, Piranha began to have a very fun daydream.

In his mind, his daydream took place at the empty spot where he wanted to build his bedroom, and it seemed very quiet. Suddenly, the wall was knocked down, crumbling into a bunch of pieces, and the broken wall pieces littered the floor.

Meanwhile, the source of whatever knocked down the wall, which was the wrecking ball, was swinging around while Piranha, who was standing on top of it and holding its chain, and riding it while it swung around

Back in reality, Piranha was so busy, he didn't see that he was leaning a bit too far to the left, and slipped, falling into a washing machine that was being marketed on the floor.

Piranha climbed out of the washing machine and squealed loudly and excitedly, "I gotta get that wrecking ball! New bedroom, here I come!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tarantula was scoping the shelves, looking at some of the high-tech tools that could be of good use for constructing her bedroom.

Buying tools and building materials wasn't easy when you were a small bug, but she could easily find a way to make it work.

At the moment, Tarantula had collected boxes full of screws, bolts, nuts, metallic wedges and support beams, but was hoping to find something technology-related that she could use to build her bedroom. While looking, she also picked up a bunch of wiring, a fuse box, and extra fuses, and even a welding set, with a huge welding mask, to help fuse any metallic parts together.

Tarantula was ready to go down another aisle when she saw the aisle where there were a bunch of different electronic remotes that were used to conduct the path of electricity through a set of wires, which was essential when having to install wiring in a room.

Tarantula walked over to the section of remotes, stopping by a basket of safety goggles and picking up a set of safety goggles that were just her size, and went to inspect the remotes.

Tarantula looked at it, and commented, "Hmmmm, I wonder if I can mimic the pattern of these things with my computer. For now, this will definitely help."

However, when Tarantula tried to lift it, it was pretty heavy. In fact, so heavy, Tarantula ended up falling into her cart and rolled down the aisles, right into the aisle where the table saws were.

When the cart landed right next to one table saw, Tarantula was set flying onto the work table, luckily missing the blade, as she saw where she was, and commented, "Yikes. Glad I didn't land the other way."