Mate's and Date's 1 :D

Lovely's chapter one is instore :P ugh I got good ideas a rolling you see ;D so yay me?

It was another day in our boring town of Lakewood, I guess you can say nothing really happens much around here. I'm laying in my bed thinking of the events that happens in just three years of my life. When I heard a scream escape the lips of my father "You are going to be killed like the rest you inconsiderite little boy!!" My father must be threatning again, no were not a blood thristy pack like the ones around us. My father only threantens to kill if you hurt a female or violate a major rule.

"Sir!!! don't!!" That voice it sounded like my mate! The screams became louder I couldnt help but feel a tinge of sadness as I heard this "Daddy!!" I flew off my bed like a little girl running down the stairs to my asssumed mate Alex. Was I too late? I let the tears roll down my face as I didn't hear screaming.

Alpha Steven's POV

I was in my study went I felt cold air wisk through my office I knew she was coming the witch who helped the boys I kill get a 'She's my mate make a fake' potion from. "You came why witch?"I spoke into thin air.

"Ahh Mr Steven's I have sonme bad news for you, it seems Alex did come into my shop the other day looking for a potion of things i'm truely sorry your daughter has not found her true mate." Her words whrilled around my head like a title wave. "Thank you witch you may go, I shall kill Alex if I must nobody hurts my daughter"