Prologue

Lots of wire were connected at the child's body while  her body was resting on the bed, heavily breathing

.
.
.
.
.
.
Lots of wire were connected at the child's body while  her body was resting on the bed, heavily breathing. And a beeps sounds are coming out from the vital sign monitor.

'Luna Takasahi'

"Oi Mitsuya! Wanna hangout at the karaoke?" A guy shouted while Mitsuya was fixing his books getting ready to leave the school and go straight to his part time and after his part time job he's going to the hospital to go check on his little sisters.

"No I have job" Mitsuya smiled awkwardly and grabbed his backpack, "your no fun Mitsuya" the guy sighed in disbelief while staring at Mitsuya fading away.

"I don't even get it why your so popular in girls and the favorites teachers" The guy rolled his eyes and turned away.

Mitsuya is the most popular on their class, even though he have a lots of problems he's the most perfect student, the teachers really loved him and adored him so much.

Mitsuya is an student-worker, he have an good IQ, warm heart,thoughtful, and he's an good looking person.

Lots of girls and teachers offered their help but Mitsuya kindly declined it, he wants to show to her siblings that he can take good care of them both even though it's an huge problem both of her siblings are in the hospital got admitted because of their sickness.

Their parents died on accident and they don't know what to do, and now Mitsuya took the opportunity to be an good mother and an good father for his siblings.

Mitsuya was finally finished on his part time job he went to the hospital to check on his siblings.

He was walking at the halls with an plastic bag on his hands that have an burger inside the plastic bag, that's the only thing he can afford now since he was saving money for the medicine and the bill of the hospital.

Mitsuya made on the room as he opened the door an Tall woman was sitting beside Luna's unconscious body, Mitsuya looked shocked why would an stranger is coming inside of the room they do not expect that someone is going to visit them, since they don't know their cousins and their relatives.

"Who are you" Mitsuya asked the lady, as the lady stood up she's holding an suitcase and an documents, she's wearing an suit and a pen on her pocket.

She walked to Mitsuya to approach him.

"You must be Takashi Mitsuya" the lady asked with an soft tone and an pure smile painted on her face.

"Yes, and may I ask who are you?" Mitsuya asked politely.

"I'm Sarrah and I'm one of the most trusted assistant of the Tadashi clan" Sarrah handed her hands and Mitsuya gladly accepted her hands for a greeting.