②: Minimum Glance

Start from the beginning

The guy,gave an reassuring smile while he guided me close to the cars door as he pulled it open,still in an elegant way.

For a moment. I questioned how harmless he looked and I was clearly safe from his aura,well I still doubt it. Once the one who looks innocent and WHO acts Innocent,they are always the one who's really not what you thought of.

"Huh!,good try old man. I'm not falling for your stupidity of tricks,I'm not the one who you want to mess with!"I yelled, bringing my bag close to his face. Almost tempting to slap to his face right away.

For sure,I sensed he was not really harmless but a devil in disguise. This fools still have a backup and can snatch me at by moment's ticking.

"Come out!,or im gonna call the police!,Mo-"I felt a hand between my mouth. Looking forward to see someone familiar.

"Mr.Lim?"I asked startle by his sudden appearance.

He was the one who reached out to Sunoo and give me this job. I frowned my eyebrows wondering what he was doing here.

"Calm down dear,This is Mr.Jung our personal butler. He and me will be with you at the mean time since I runned some business here as well why not come to pick you up too"I hesitated to believe his kind actions,but gave a smile instead as I bowed.

"Come on let's get going,My son must be waiting already at the train waiting for us turtle's"He joked,chuckling as he guided me to sit near the window of the car.

I had a thought it might be his elder son,I don't know but I'm quite excited to meet them two,I still don't know their names but I can trust how them both are nice. Since their father is already kind.

Hopefully...

Time skip-

"No no,I'll carry it."Mr.Jung,came snatching my luggage gently out from my hand,insisting for him to assist.

"Oh no no,I can do it on my own"I told,snatching it out from him softly. Not wanting to be harsh.

"Dear dear, it's my own pleasure to help, please let me" I blinked,somehow surpassed by not believing even words can be that elegant as him.

"H-here,thank you very much"I let my bags lay down the floor to let him go carry it just like what he said.

"OH!,i-its a bit heavy huh"He struggled trying to carry it all once so that it'll be thrown right away at the bus.

I chuckled loudly, seeing him put all of it back to the ground before trying to carry one. Although he was really struggling he mange to carry it,.

With me noticing how he was really sweating to the point I felt like it was too heavy. Before I finally took my other bag and brought it up to my shoulder.

"I'll carry this one,you can go ahead now"I told,for the first time having the right manners my mom taught me.

"How long have you've been Mr.Lim's butler Mr.Jung?"As I strike a conversation,He shifted his head towards me looking like he wasn't satisfied by what I called him."Something wrong?"

"Don't call me Mr.Jung,your making me sound so young although that what's most people like but-,yeah you can just call me Grandpa"I smiled widely,feeling so delight by just watching him make me comfortable as possible.