FF7 pt1

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

FF7

Narukami: ooo u guys are going to like this.

All might: why is that Young Naru?

Narukami: because in this one there are no quirk's
they use small orb's called materia and people use different weapons now for izuku he is a merc and is with a group called avalanche.

Ida: what does this avalanche group do?

Narukami: Avalanche is a rebal army that is created to take the company and military called shinra.

Midnight: why are they trying to get rid of shinra?

Narukami: shinra created these towers to use them to suck up mako they also created towns of each section it's called midgar that's where people live and work for shinra now on the bottom is (I forget the name) that is  where other people live they have towns as well but not nice they even monsters but they able defend themselves.

Momo: excuse me but what is mako?

Narukami: mako is the life force energy of the planet now for those tower they are sucking up the mako and it's killing the planet also shinra has a secret lab they are doing experiments on on other creatures and making new materia and also they are experiments on people as well.

Everyone is shocked and horrified of what shinra does and they hoping that avalanche takes down shinra.

Narukami: now izuku group is small but there mission is to destroy the towers but until and old enemy of Izuku has returned His name is Sephiroth.

Bakugou: he looks weak

Narukami: oh Bakugou don't underestimate him if u met him u would already be dead and he is even stronger than all might and all for one.

All might: what that impossible.

Narukami: oh it's possible your quirks wouldn't even be strong enough to take him down.