"What did you see?" Is the first word Bucky speaks, his face twisted as he struggles to hold his emotions together.

"She's dreaming." Wanda whispers, eyeing her injuries for another moment before turning to meet Bucky's gaze.

"Steve did this?" She snarls, her eyes glowing red.

"Yes."

"He's a deadman."

"Not yet." Bucky growls back.

"Now, Both of you, Please," Vision tries to speak calmly, Burying his own anger deep within.

Wanda shoved his hand from her shoulder as she scowls up at him,

"Do you see her, Vision?!"

Bucky drops his gaze to the floor as he continues to hold her hand, Guilt of failing to protect her consuming him whole.

"Of course I do, Darling."

"Then help me find him." She whispers angrily.

"That's not what she needs." Vision tries to reason.

"What she needs is-" Wanda begins to argue but Bucky interrupts.

"What she needs is to wake up with you here, It's why I called you. We can worry about him later. He's not going to go far."

Vision gives Bucky an nod of approval as Wanda storms out into the hall, overwhelmed by her emotions Wanda charges into the nearest public bathroom in search of privacy.

~

"Where is Sam?" Vision asks, His worried gaze racking over Anastasia's medical chart.

"Back at The Tower with Rosie." Bucky replies, his eyes not leaving Anastasia for a second.

"Is he injured as well?"

"Not badly."

"Perhaps I should swap places with him?"

"Rosie is going to need to be feed soon, There should be one bottle left in the fridge. But the doctor," Bucky swallows down his tears as he reluctantly releases her limp hand, Striding across the room to the little white table by the window.

"They said because she lost so much blood, And because we don't know the extent of her injuries until she wakes up, I need to plan on formula feeding Rosie. They brought me this, the uh, the instructions are on the canister." He stammers, handing the bright blue baby formula to Vision.

"I'll see to it, You just focus on Annie."

"Thank you, Thank you guys for coming." Bucky says tearfully.

"There's no need to thank us," Vision drops his gaze to Anastasia, "She's family."

~

The Compound, 4:13am.

Tony lands on the roof top in his iron man suit, Retracting his helmet as he cautiously walks up behind Steve, who sits on the rooftop edge staring out into the dark nights sky.

Upon getting closer, Tony eyes the dark blood staining Steve's hands, his bruised knuckles, The bruises along his throat and his blackened eye.

"What the hell happened?" Tony asks, visibly horrified.

Clenching his eyes shut, choking back his tears, Steve replies, "I hurt her..."

"How?"

Tony watches Steve bring his bloodied hands up to cover his mouth as he breaks into a full sob, Causing nausea to rise in Tony's throat as his mind whirls with what possibly lead to this.