ɪ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ᴍʏ ᴊᴜɴɢʟᴇᴇ : ᴏs

New promo based. 

Aryan was shaken till core. He was so happy that he was literally jumping and dancing around whole house and continuously in his fatherhood Dreamland . He always says that he would spoil his baby . He would do this , do that .

Just a news , just a single news shaken his whole world . He was working in office as he would take imlie to gynecologist for first ultrasonic testing but suddenly Dr. Mehta called him and asked him to come to his clinic . And what he got to know is totally unacceptable and unimaginable for him .

No ! This is misconception of doctor. This can't be true . It's not true . His junglee never do this . She can never thinks to do that in her wildest dreams . His heart was saying and trying to get it through his brain but why would doctor lie ? What will he get by ruining someone's happiness ? His brain asked questions in ranged . His heart kept looking at the beast which is forming and continuously blabbering that this is misconception.

He reached home and saw his junglee is so happy and excitingly shows the ultrasonic x-ray report of thei... her unborn . His brain is taking control over his heart . He was so engrossed into his inner turmoil that he didn't see the faces of badi ma and Jyoti . They both exchanged devilish smirked as both are aware of Aryan's anger on betrayal .

Imlie jumped on him and hugged him tightly and asked innocently , " Tum humar saath kyun nahi Aaye ABP ? Humka tumhare saath iko dekhna tha ? " She said with disappointed pout while keeping his palm on her flat belly .

( Why didn't you come with me Aryan ?  I wanted to see him with you )

How much he was crazy when her doctor calls him to remind her ultrasonic schedule . He was getting impatient to see the cute little creature which was inside her . He shut his eyes don't wanna anyone sees what is happening with him specially imlie who is expert in reading his heart as well as brain just looking into his body .

Imlie felt his body getting tensed and the hugged he responded it's not soft , tender and passionate one it's like his professional one which he never ever gives her . She looked at his facial structure and saw tears are at corner of his eyes , she thinks , ' Aryan never behave this professional with me . Not even when we are stranger then what happened to him now ? Why didn't he even asked once about his Princess ? '

She remembered how childish he became when Arpita di said that she is going with imlie for first ultrasonic as it's right of bua come first on her niece/ nephew . He sulked and even locked Arpita di into her room and hide the keys into his jeans pocket .

She saw something is changed , major changed which is affecting him this much that his equation with her is changing . When Arpita come with sonographic image and said teasingly , " Mr. Romeo apni Juliet ko chhod ke humare bhanje ko Dekho , Kitna handsome haina ! "

( Mr.  Romeo, leave your Juliet and look at my nephew, how handsome! )

He break the hug and takes the sonographic image in his hands his heartbeat accelerated by seeing the small bean size dot . Unknown connection felt between the small cute creature and him . He slowly takes the image near his lips and kissed the spot and whispered , " my little princess " making all awe at the moments but two frowned , this is not what they expected from him , the man with trust issues .

( First fourth week sonographic image )

Imlie was confirmed that something is happened to him because this is not how he react from the time he got know about his Princess . He would fight with Arpita regarding his princess would come . He never leave her what might happen , he always says , I hugged my wife not yours . Or it's your fault to interrupt personal space of husband and wife .

She decided to talk to him later . After dinner as usual he feed her but as it's his schedule to get irritated , sulked or cranky due Arpita's constant leg pulling he didn't . He didn't paid any hid to Arpita's constant leg pulling .

In room also he was never so engrossed into his first wife ( laptop ) which is unavailable for man like him . He always sneak chance to touch or kiss her belly that he is communicating his Princess and always shut her saying she doesn't have any right to interrupt the dadda-princess's time .

She goes near him and sit Infront of him while closing laptop screen . Before he say anything she asked sternly , " ka baat Hain ? Kya chhupavat ho humse ? " He looked away and said it's just office stressed . She get it whenever he was lying he didn't looked into her eyes . She grabbed his hand and pushed it on her flat belly and said , " toka tohar princess ki sau batau kya baat Hain Mr. Aryan Singh Rathore "

( What's the matter?  What are you hiding from me ? Swear to you of your Princess , tell what is the matter. Mr. Aryan Singh Rathore )

Aryan gulped and also get to know that imlie is angered that's why she address him with his full name . He looked at her eyes and said , " I went to clinic and doctor said that i can never be a father " he was looking into her eyes for seeing any kind of pain , hurt but it's never come .

" What do you think ? " She asked while keep maintaining the eye contact with him . She saw him vulnerable as the day when he opens up fully confessing about loving someone as whom he loved left him .

" I trust my trust on you that you can never thinks to do that in your wildest dreams . I know my junglee she can irritate me , always do the things which angered me , annoyed me but never ever thinks to play with my trust . I trust my junglee more than anything "

She shushed him by crashing their lips for passionate kiss . The kiss is not just to show that I love you but the trust which he has on her . He also respond to kiss with same intensity , passion and dedication . His hands glide on his newly found favourite part that was caressing her belly feeling his Princess.

They broke the kiss when imlie ran out of breath . He joined their foreheads and asked the question which was eating him , " why would do that ? What will he get by doing this ? "

She mumbled which she felt , " uko nahi magar koi aisa jisko humare alag hone se fayda ho . Koi aisa Jo Hume alag dekhna chahta ho " as she said and Aryan grasped the words the two names come from their mouth.

( Not him , but someone who has benefit from our separation.  someone who wants to see us apart )

" Jyoti " " badi ma " both looked at eachother and nodded as they both are only person who will get back by doing this ridiculous act .

" Ab agar u dono I ghatiya chaal chali Hain to u yeh bhi chahat honge ki tum react karo . Uko u reaction do jo u chahat Hain " imlie said while looking at her husband who is busy is nuzzling in her belly communicating with his princess .

( Now if both of them have made a bad move, then they would also like that you react. Wanting the reaction what they want )

" Jab unhe vo desired reaction Nahi milega to vo us reaction ko bahar lane ki koshish karenge " he said while planting kisses to his princess .

( When they don't get that desired reaction, they will try to bring out that reaction )

" Aur vahi par hum unka bhanda phod denge " imlie said like criminal lawyer.

( And that's where we'll break their hood )

He come back and peck her lips , " getting smart with living with me . I guessed I rubbed myself on you very well doesn't I " he said with double meaning and saw little pink hue on her cheek .

----------------------------------------------------------------

GIVES LOTS OF LOVE ❤️
Until then bye 👋

How's it ! Just get shock by seeing the new promo ! I wished aisa kuch makers dale .