Chapter twenty-eight

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, Love is the most wonderful thing" Miguel plants a kiss on Dawson's lips and takes his hands in hers, and walks to class.

"Ok, let's do it again from the top. Keep going let's go." Daniel tells them to watch their moves. "Come on, Chris. You know these moves. " Daniel walks up to the boy.

"Sorry, Mr.L I'm just trying to keep up," Chris replies.

"Did you like having your arm broken, Demetri" Daniel scoffs at the boy. "Because if you defend like that you'll be right back in the cast before you know it.

"Oh, ok guys let's take five," Amanda tells them. "There's iced tea and lemonade inside."

"Your dad is like a drill Sargent" Sofia spoke to Dawson.

"Tell me about it." Dawson scoffs. "He never usually acts like this."

"It's probably because you of the fight," Sofia suggested.

"Yeah could be or it's also we haven't practiced in a long time." Dawson shrugged. "I don't care all I'm happy about is that we get a break and relax for a little." Dawson sat down on the floor putting her back on the wall.

"Yeah, it does feel nice to just relax." Sofia smiled.

" Sofia smiled

"Mr. Carter, please, we need to move on." The city council says.

"And now I'm hearing the city wants to rename manholes maintenance covers. Do you know what we called a manhole back in the day? A manhole and that's just the start." Mr.Carter explains.

"Don't worry dad. you go this." Dawson whispered to her dad.

"What are you doing here?" Daniel asked Johnny as he sat down two-seat away from him

"Fighting for the All Valley," Johnny replies. "What about you gonna read from your diary?" Johnny mocks.

"Nothing wrong with being prepared" Daniel looked at Johnny and shrugged.

"Yeah, and I don't need notes." Johnny scoffs. "I'll shoot from the hip."

"This gonna be a disaster." Daniel sighs looking at Amanda and Dawson