[Chapter 6]

I wake up to the sound of kids playing outside

I wake up to the sound of kids playing outside. I look outside of the window. It was cold. "Oh my god.." don't get me wrong I love me some snow it's just we have to shovel it out the front door area. Every. Hour. I take a shower change into my clothes and go outside.
I take a shovel and start shoveling. All of a sudden a big cold ball hits the back of my head. I turn around and I got another one right in the middle of my face. I wipe it off and drop my shovel. "Hey hey hey that was Maliik's idea lot mine!" I hear Miles scream. His voice cracks. "LEI WHAT THE HELL" I pick up a snowball and throw it at Maliik. Maliik screams and runs off somewhere so it's just me and Miles.
Miles walks up to me "hey sorry you got a pile of snow thrown in your face just know to kill Maliik and not me." He says putting his hands up. I laugh at him. I pick up my shovel and continue shoveling what I was supposed to be doing. "You need help?" Miles asked me questionably. "Sure it's pretty cold out here. Just shovel the sidewalk and the stairs part." Miles reluctantly picked up a shovel and helped me out.
---------•---------•---------•---------•-----
After the 20 minutes we used up me and miles were really tired. "You wanna come inside?" I ask him "yeah sure you got hot chocolate?" I shake my head yea and we both head inside. I turn on the heat. i take off my coat, boots, and hat. While opening the cabinet and getting the hot chocolate packet. " You want marshmallows?" i asl Miles. No answer I turn around to see him staring at me. "Miles." i say his name louder. He snaps out his staring contest with my back. "Yeah- huh?" he stammered "Marshmallows, you want some?" i asked him holding a pack. "Yeah sure I don't mind" I turn back around and put milk and and turned the heat up.
---------•---------•---------•---------•-----
A hour later me and Miles start walking to the store. "I love this time of the year everything is cold." I say he laughs. "Yeah everything settles down more everybody in their homes so it's not as chaotic. The stores are still packed with late shoppers though." he says. Miles opens the door for me. "Thanks." we walk in the store choosing out which snacks to bring home. I pick up a pack of Air heads and Hot fries. I get a text from Maliik. reading the text I drop all my stuff.
"oh shit..."
---------•---------•---------•---------•-----
                  JUST A LITTLE BIT
MILES MORALES X READER