Found The One

Before I start this story I will say some facts first.

Last 2021 a couple decided to their own ways and after their descision they got virla and those people are Jema Galanza and Deanna Wong.

Fans of their relationship were tore down to pieces after hearing the news but some fans just want them to be happy..

A few months after their break and Jema admitted to her live--

"5 months na po ang nakalipas... wla na po kami."

That short sentence broke many peoples hearts but a few more months passed by some fans moved on an d some still havent but Deanna and Jema have showned new parts of them while these months are passing by..

Fans are going detective mode and crazy after a spreaidng rumor that Jema Galanza might be dating Ella De Jesus because of how  lose they acted these couple months and it has also been seen that Jema has been frequently flirting with Ella and it also has been spotted that in 2 of Jema's kumu live that Jema was holding Ella's hand and called Ella love multiple times..

So now enough of Jema lets go to the main story.

Deanna on the other half kept getting closer and closer to her teamates that eventually Deannas fans started shipping Deanna with anyone in CMFT.

But currently as shown in the Anagatleta sa Araneta rally of VP Leni Robredo... Fans said Deanna was being very clingy and a bit flirty to the one and only Caitlin Viray...

There were videos and pictures being took of both of them and is now scattered all over the internet...

It has been seen that Deanna and Caitlin kept holding hands and EVEN turned out that Deanna was the one who held Caitlin's hand first.

It also has been spotted that Caitlin touched Deannas hair without Deanna getting annoyed.. Other fans known that Caitlin is the 2nd person in this world to ever be allowed to touch Deannas hair freely..

And some fans also noticed that for the past year Deanna and Caitlin seem to be very close to eachother lately, from instagram posts to face 2 face..

Lots of rumors has been spreading out the media like--

"Deanna has a crush on Csitlin and Caitlin has a crush on Deanna aswell"

"Deanna and Caitlin are together"

THATS ALL FOR THE FACTS NOW TIME FOR THE FANTASY.

Deanna Wong and Caitlin Viray ended up being with eachother and they both are almost the perfect couple in the world.

Deanna kept on being seen by fans that Deanna keeps hugging Caitlin and kissing her on the cheek...

On the other side, Jema and Ella ended up admitting to the internet that they are also together, now they keep getting seen by their fans when they hold hands and hug and flirt with eachother.

Deanna is very protective of Caitlin and Caitlin is very caring of Deanna, Deanna admits how inlove she is with Caitlin and pland ot marry her soon.

Deanna and Caitlin was once seen going on a date and a vacation. Deanna is very sweet to Caitlin and keeps holding Caitlins hand and always back hugs Caitlin.

Deanna kept buying Caitlin flowers and other expensive gifts on and off the court, Deanna also keeps on keeping Caitlin safe from crowded places because they have so many fans.

Deanna making Caitlin hug her waist when going through crowded oath so that they wont get apart.