𝟎𝟎𝟒. ( just take the roll )

Start from the beginning

solo homo 🥶🥶
shut the hell up matt
we are so going to the mall

minivan matt...
not if i'm driving 😊

license revoked loser 🥸
i'll ask cameron if he can drive us

license revoked loser 🥸i'll ask cameron if he can drive us

minivan matt...
nah
no way is he driving he's so annoying

license revoked loser 🥸
what has he ever done to you

minivan matt...
idk
just don't like him

cackling mf
i think i can think of a reason why... 🙂🙂

solo homo 🥶🥶
LMAOOOO

minivan matt...
huh??

cackling mf
nothing matt

minivan matt...
ok?
wait
omg
aurora

license revoked loser 🥸
what.

minivan matt...
that giraffe kinda looks just like you 🥺🥺🥺🥺

license revoked loser 🥸
oh you're so dead.

cackling mf
please stop flirting i'm genuinely nauseous

license revoked loser 🥸
HUHHHH

minivan matt...
how is making fun of her flirting 😐

cackling mf
bc it's from you

minivan matt...
bye

📂﹖﹕𓂃𐩐💻

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

"matt choosing texas road house to eat at is the only smart thing he's ever done."

"shut the fuck up, aurora."

chris, nick, and matt are on one side of the booth while venus, raven, and aurora are on the other side, all in that order.

aurora opens her mouth to say something but quickly shuts it. chris notices and begins to laugh loudly. "yeah what are you gonna say, rory?" he asks her, "make me?"

"STOP," she immediately groans, a blush forming on her face from how embarrassing her use of the wrong words is.

everyone in their group laughs while matt just stares at her amused, a slight upturn in the corner of his lips at how flustered she is.

"god, i hate you all so much," she sighs, avoiding unnecessary eye contact with matt even though it's ridiculously difficult to look away from him with him right across from her. "i should've asked cameron to hang out today."

matt is already annoyed.

"girl," raven speaks from next to her with narrowed eyes. "you freak out anytime he looks at you and you think you can hang out with him for a full day?"

nick immediately begins to laugh and aurora sighs. "well actually raven, yesterday was a big day for us i'll have you know."

"oh?" she raises her eyebrows, venus leaning into her girlfriend from behind her to hear the conversation as well. "i'd love to hear this."

"first of all, he asked me, me personally, to sit next to him," she says, already a prime excitement in her voice that makes matt groan internally. "and then later on he asked me if i was cold, right?" she pauses, earning nods from venus and raven while chris and nick watch, amused. "and he fucking gave me a blanket for us to share!"

venus and raven both share a wide eyed look and matt narrows his eyes at this entire conversation. "really not that big of a deal," he shrugs.

everyone glares at him before turning back to aurora, telling her to go on.

"okay and then he asked me if i had ever played the game they were playing before and well, i actually have, but i said no. SO, he literally grabs my fucking hands and basically holds them as he makes sure my fingers are in the right places on the controller!" she exclaims, venus and raven both gasping dramatically as matt huffs silently. chris and nick both whisper something to each other while analyzing matt's face.

"but that was all before matthew here," she turns to him and shoots him a deathly glare, him just rolling his eyes. "decided to ruin it all."

raven immediately groans and venus sighs. "matt what the fuck!" venus exclaims, annoyed.

"he was acting like she can't hold a fucking controller by herself," he tells them, annoyance clear in his voice before he looks at aurora with narrowed eyes. "i'd like to think you're not that stupid."

aurora rolls her eyes. "no matt, i'm not that stupid," she says, mocking his voice. "that doesn't mean he can't help me a little bit."

"whatever," he sighs.

the topic changes and matt notices there's only one roll left in the basket as they wait for their food to get here. he immediately reaches out to grab it, pausing when aurora reaches out as well.

aurora sighs and drops her hand, letting matt take the last roll.

he notices the ridiculous amount of disappointment present in her face and groans, leaning back in his seat with his arms crossed. "you can have it," he mutters just loud enough for her to hear.

"huh?" she frowns.

matt sighs loudly, grabbing the roll and handing it out to her for her to grab. "just take the roll."

aurora narrows her eyes at him, somehow annoyed by his generosity just because it's from him. "fine," she says, grabbing it from his hand quickly and slightly a little aggressive.

💌

when he gives her the last texas road house roll 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

matt is so childish in this i love it

<3
jaden