⭒ 𝑴𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑰𝒏 ⭒

Start from the beginning

Payton gave her a look as they walked back in. "Grumpy wumpy what?"

Chloe put her arm over Payton's shoulders. "Don't ask."

"I definitely will be asking." Payton shook her head and left her suitcase by the door as Chloe led her to the kitchen on the left. "Our kitchen."

"Huh," Payton murmured

"Huh," Payton murmured. "Looks expensive."

"It is," Chloe said. "That's why I try to keep it as spotless as I can. But you know, with a brother like mine always around, that's not very easy."

"Speaking of Lucas," Payton asked, "where is he? I heard he came with you."

You'd be surprised how well water signs and a fire sign can get along. Chloe and Lucas, her older brother, are a mess together, but they still care about each other, and Payton and Lucas care about each other as if they were siblings. Just like Payton and Chloe do.

Chloe nodded. "He's at the other house. The red one?" Payton nodded. Chloe smirked. "I think he'll be happy to see you. He was jumping around like a little kid when I told him you were coming."

Payton smiled and nodded. She was used to the way Lucas acted when it came to her. One time when Payton came over for a sleepover with Chloe, Lucas bought three family sized chip bags and pillows and blankets and candy. All meant for them. He ended up taking most of it but that's not the point.

"Maybe we can see him later, after the tour," Chloe said, leading her to another room. "This is the dining room, by the way."

Payton stared at it before looking at Chloe and asking, "How much is the rent here?"

"Don't have rent. I think this place is fully paid or something like that. Like the owner isn't charging us or something."

Payton's eyes widened. "Really?"

Chloe nodded, but then shrugged. "I think so."

"Wow."

"Well, this is the living room." Chloe showed her every room downstairs and they walked upstairs to see the rooms.

"Alright, my room is that first one," she pointed to a wooden door with a glowing ♋︎ on it. The symbol of Cancer. "Sean's is that one," she pointed to another door with the symbol of Scorpio, "and that's yours." She pointed to another door with a blue glowing symbol of Pisces on it.