"She doesn't remember bey. She's just talking like she always do she doesn't know what she's speaking on" she said and I huffed.

"I know. I just don't want to be in there I want to go home" I said while we walked outside.

"Ok. I'll walk you to your car" she said smiling at me.

We walked to my car and she smiled at me "I wanna talk to you later bey ok, I know you're not ok" she said hugging me.

"Im fine" I lied hugging her back.

"Ok boo I'll let you think I believe you" she said pulling back and kissing my cheek.

"Thank you for checking on me" I said pulling back.

"Don't thank me. You know you my baby" she said smiling at me.

"Go home and get some rest. I'll call you later ok" she said and I nodded.

"Be good" she said pointing at me before walking away.

Onika pov:

"What's her name ?" I asked pointing at one of the kids.

"Samajah" Lauren said. "Ok and what about her" I said pointing to the girl next to her.

"Jayden" nafessa said "That's a boy name" I said scrunching my face.

"You named her that because you thought Jaden was dead at the time so you named her that" Lauren said.

"Ok. Makes sense" I nodded. "What's this clingy boy name" I said pointing to the little boy in my lap.

"That's samajae, he's a mommas boy" Lauren said "Yea I can see" I said messing with his hair.

"And that's jayda, she death fully in one ear, a little in the other and has autism" nafessa said.

"Damn.. What happened ?" I asked then the door opened and Aaliyah walked in.

"Hey, is beyonce ok ?" Nafessa asked her. "Yes she said she just don't wanna be here" Aaliyah said going to sit by Jayden and samajah.

"Why ?" I asked. "Onika beyonce is going through a lot right now. You don't remember but one of her bestfriends was just killed" Lauren said.

"Really ?" I asked. "Yes. She's having a hard time dealing with that" nafessa said.

"And you called her a negative person so she don't wanna be around you" Aaliyah said.

"Well from what I remember she is negative" I said. "Yea but what you don't remember is her story and the pain she has" Aaliyah said.

I frowned starting to feel really bad about what I said to her now.

But when I got the flashback I was mad and didn't want to be around her.

I hope I didn't make her feel bad.

Beyonce pov:

I wiped my eyes grabbing my gun and getting out the car.

"Yo what's up ju !" Chris said walking up to me "wassup man" I said dapping him up.

"Mann I be going through it cuz. Pac fucked me up" he said and I nodded.

"That shit got me too. I wasn't ready for that. At all" I said.

"Man it's alright. We gone spin back and live it up for him. Forreal" he said and I nodded.

"Hey junie" he said smiling at her.

"Hii" she smiled waving at him. "Come on. Everybody inside" he said walking off.

We walked inside and the smell of weed hit my nose "Dada up" junie said tapping me.