Chapter twenty six

Começar do início

The next few hours they spent taking photos for Johnny. After a while, they were at a sushi bar. "That's one way to do it," Miguel said watching Johnny stab the sushi in the middle.

"What the hell is this shit?" Johnny gaged taking a sniff of it.

"It's a dragon roll. So basically, how have some fresh avocado some chopped-up cucumber, some snow crab, and unagi on top? " Dawson explained.

"Uh-what? Unagi"? Johnny asked looking at Dawson,

"Yeah, it's freshwater eel." Dawson shrugged.

"Eel? People eat that crap?" Johnny gaged at the thought of that.

"It's very popular. Just have an open mind." Dawson sighed.

"All right. Just take the picture. Ready." Johnny asked holding the sushi to his mouth,

"Yeah." Miguel sighed taking out the phone and getting ready to take the picture. "Got it" Miguel smiled putting down the phone.

After Miguel took the picture Johnny began spitting out the sushi. "All right, I'm gonna go wash my mouth out. You want that?" Johnny asked the teens.

"Uh not anymore," Miguel replied watching Johnny walk away.

"Miguel? Dawson?" A voice called.

"Tory." Miguel and Dawson asked counseled.

"How'd you know I worked here?" Tory Questioned.

"We Didn't. I thought you worked at the roller rink" Miguel asked looking up at Tory.

"No, that's at night," Tory admitted. "I gotta work two jobs now. Mom's not doing well." Tory licked her lips.

"I'm so sorry Tory."Dawson gave the girl a sympathetic look.

"No, I'm sorry," Tory said sitting down at the table. "I know that I should've come to see you. I just didn't know how to help." Tory explained.

"So you did nothing" Miguel looked at the girl that sat in front of him.

"I felt guilty about everything. But we're doing everything we can to get back at Miyagi_Do for what they did to you." Tory stated. "It's like sensei Kreese says If one of us gets hurt, we all get hurt." Tory looked at them.

"Nobody else got hurt, Tory."Miguel scoffed "I'm the one in a wheelchair" He guserted to the wheel chair.

"Yeah, I just mean--"

"No, I know what you meant" Miguel cut her off."I never cared about Miyagi-Do or Kresse, I cared about our friendship." Miguel stated. Tory just scoffed got up and left.

"Come one, this is worse than yesterday! You aren't even trying" Johnny pulled on the rope so Miguel could stand up again

"Come one, this is worse than yesterday! You aren't even trying" Johnny pulled on the rope so Miguel could stand up again. "What the problem," Johnny asked. "You saw your ex Bestie. Big deal."Johnny scoffed.

"Big deal? Dude, look at you. We spent all day doing bullshit for your, making you look like someone you're not." Miguel huffed out. "At least when I see my ex-friend I told her how things really were!" Miguel argued.

"Done with your little hissy fit or are you just giving up?" Johnny asked.

"No, you are," Miguel mumbled under his breath.

"What'd you say?" Johnny raised an eyebrow

"You're the one giving up," Miguel yelled.

"I don't know--"

"Quite!" Miguel snapped cutting off Johnny. "You let Kreese take your dojo. You let Hawk, Tory, and everyone else think you're weak." Miguel continued yelling.

"Because it was a mistake, to begin with. I shoulda never brought Cobra Kai, look what happened." Johnny bit back.

"What happened is you helped a bunch of people then walked away like a pussy." Miguel snapped back. "You're a sensei. It's who you are. If you can't see that, you're blind." Miguel looked away from Johnny.

"Miguel," Johnny whispered.

"What?" Miguel scoffed. Dawson looked up and saw that Miguel was standing by himself. "I'm doing it."

"Miguel your standing" Dawson gasped rushing over to him and giving him a big bear hug.

"I'm so happy for you Miggy," Dawson whispered kissing him. "I love you"

"I love you too." Miguel smiled pulling her into another hug.