Chapter twenty six

Start from the beginning

"I have 35 years' worth of stuff to say, all right?" Johnny told the two teens.

"Ok, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. But shorter messages are way cooler. Like, this just looks desperate and a little creepy." Miguel pointed out.

"Why too desperate." Dawson chuckled.

"Sending her this would be like if you...like if you liked all of her photos." Miguel joked. Miguel looked at Johnny as he avoids their eyes. "Oh, no!"

"Oh my gosh." Dawson looked at Johnny with her mouth hung open.

"What the hell, man? I enjoyed the photos! And there's a button for exactly that, why would I not click it?" Johnny complained.

"Because she can see that. " Migule brethed out in frustration.

"All right, I got amped-up, ok?" Johnny shrugged. "Look, she put a smiley face. It's even got a little red cheek. Is she getting hot? Feelin hot? What am I supposed to do with that?" Johnny asked the two teens that sat in front of him.

"I think it's just a smiley face. Let's see." Miguel grabs the computer so he read it. "Ok, she says she wants to know what you've been up to. Good. This is good. We can salvage this. Let's just make a kick-ass profile. You'll be sending your message from a position of strength." Miguel explained.

"But first we need to get some pictures. Do you have any photos?" Dawson asked looking at Johnny.

"Yeah, photos.?"Johnny nodded his head. "Yeah doesn't move," Johnny told Miguel sitting up. Johnny chuckled at his words. "Haha, I said don't move".

"Those are the only photos I have. Don't have much after high school." Johnny admitted.

"Oh, ok umm. Do you have anywhere you're wearing a shirt maybe? Miguel asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes. Here you go how's that." Johnny asked handing them a photo.

"Uh, that's, um...You know we're probably just better off going with some new photos" Miguel admitted the truth.

"Yeah, some new photos would work." Dawson nodded her head agreeing with Miguel.

"Not sure I want you to grease me up right now," Johnny stated. "Baby oil gets over everything. "

"We're not gonna grease. We were just thinking maybe we could go with more contemporary. Yeah? " Miguel suggested

"Yes!" Johnny snapped his fingers. "We'll look at what Ail's into, take pictures of me doing the same stuff!"

"Not exactly what we meant" Dawson replied slowly.

"I'm not doing yoga," Johnny stated looking threw Ali's photos.

"No" Miguel mumbled.

"I will pet a dog. Think the aquarium will let me get with the dolphins?" Johnny asked.

"I don't know," Miguel replied.

"You know what? We could Format it." Johnny smiled nodding his head.

"What?" Dawson and Miguel asked confused.

"All right. Let's go, Hot wheels and Broken nose. C'mon." Johnny said getting up and walking out of the apartment.

"Did he just call me broken nose?" Dawson looked at Miguel.

"I think so." Miguel laughed wheeling out of the apartment.

" Miguel laughed wheeling out of the apartment