𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑠𝑖𝑥

Comenzar desde el principio

Peter blushed significantly redder, his eye's cast down onto his hands where he fiddled with them.

"Leave the boy alone, Siri, I think he rather adorable," She slid her slender legs over the edge of the bed, gracefully lifting herself up and stepping over to him. With ease, she bent over, bracing her hands on his bed while she titled her head to plant a kiss on his rosy cheeks.

"Giving him his first and last kiss, Lis? Rather cruel don't you think?" Sirius chuckled, his tone teasing and easy, letting Peter know it's only a joke.

"Shut it, I once caught him snogging the life out of a little Hufflepuff who's a year above us. He's doing alright on his own," Amaryllis defends him, her boots hitting the wooden planks with a power as she walked over to James, standing behind him, her arms wrapped around his neck and dangling over his chest.

She brought her lips - the lips that wore a deep crimson - close to his ear, "Don't you think so, Potter?" Her voice was feminine, but husky. The tone implying if he answered correctly, she'd give him something in return.

"Yeah, Petey is a champ. Probably gets more birds than you did before you got with Moony, Mister Ladies Man," James eagerly spoke, his voice was level and natural, slightly mocking, but Amaryllis could hear the want behind it all.

Remus huffs from where he stood, his hands at Sirius' waist, "You really pissed me off with your sleep-with-every-bird-I-see phase. Wanted to smack you for expecting me to just let you come and kiss me after a full day of you flirting with a bird."

"I'm sorry love, you know I am. How many time do I have to tell you before you stop holding it against me," Sirius whined, turning in Remus' hold so he was facing him, his hands resting against Remus' chest.

"Not sure, Pads, try again another morning," Remus smirked as he watched Sirius huff and whine at his reply.

"Okay, you four need to quit with the affection. We get it, I'm all alone," Peter rolled his eye's, nibbling on a bit of chocolate Remus had tossed him earlier in the morning.

"If it makes you feel any better, James doesn't actually even have Amaryllis, so technically, he's alone as well," Sirius points over at them, his grin growing as James' glare shot towards him.

"Wouldn't Lestrange also be alone then?" James indignantly spoke, whinging ever so slightly that he was the only one Sirius mentioned.

Amaryllis moved around James, her arms slowly falling from his skin as she stepped around him.

With a gentle fingertip on his chest, Amaryllis titled her head up to look him in the eye's with an almost non-existent smirk, "No. Because I know for a fact, I could pull anyone at Hogwarts. Bloke or bird."

"She's not wrong," Remus smiled at his best friend, "I've watched at least three different blokes trail after her like lost puppies, and two birds twirl their hair in her direction."

"Yeah, Lis could pull anyone," Sirius added.

"She really could," Peter stated, cementing her words.

"Merlin, whose side are you all on?" James huffed, looking at all three of them.

"Hell, if I wasn't dating Remus, I'd probably go after her myself."

"Sirius, you're gay!"

"Uh-huh, that's my point."

Amaryllis chuckled, pulling herself away from James entirely.

"We all know why you've been obsessed with her since you first laid eyes on her, Jamie," Sirius pulled away from Remus and stepped over to Amaryllis, slinging a lazy arm around her, planting a sloppy kiss onto her cheek, "She's bloody gorgeous. Insanely intelligent. Wickedly sarcastic. And the genius behind half of our pranks, my handsome Moony being behind the other half but that's beside the point.