7. I Should've Never Trusted You

Mikey came again after school and found you. Just as Mikey walked up to you Izana arrived at the entrance of the classroom you were in. He actually was looking for you but froze upon seeing Mikey. Not to mention he was shocked that Mikey was talking to you as well. "Hi Y/N Chan" "Ah hello Mikey Kun" "Here" He hands you a packet of dorayaki. "Huh, what's this for?" "For helping me." "Thank you so much, I'll enjoy it." You smiled at Mikey. Izana felt this burning pit forming in his stomach, how do you know Mikey? Why are you talking to him? And why are you smiling at him? He lost his cool at what Mikey did next. Mikey pulled you into a hug to show his appreciation for helping him. All Izana saw was red, who does Mikey think he is to lay a finger on you. He was the one who should be getting to touch you. He was the one that was craving for your warmth for the longest time. He was the one that should be hugging you right now.

You suddenly spotted Izana by the door. "Oh look, there's Izana." You spoke to Mikey. Mikey turned around towards Izana and ran up to him. "I've been looking for you brother." Izana immediately snapped out of his frozen state upon hearing Mikey's words. "You have no right to call me brother" he said bitterly. "Can we at least have a civil conversation?" "Absolutely not, I'm leaving" "and don't look for me ever again, I want nothing to do with you." You were confused at the situation that was unfolding in front of you. Why was Izana so mad? But enough questions, you have to calm him down. Before you could even reach them, Izana storms off. "Izana, wait up!" You yelled after him. You ran to him and tugged on his shirt to make him stop. "Just leave me alone, we were never meant to be friends. I should've never trusted you, I'm thrown to the side yet again. It's always Mikey over me." "Izana, it's not like that. Let's talk it out alright?" "Just stay away from me please, I'm done." "Please Izana." "FUCK OFF GODDAMMIT." At this point you couldn't hold back the tears that were threatening to fall down. "AND DID YOU EVEN STOP TO THINK THAT I ALSO HAVE A HARD TIME TRUSTING PEOPLE? I decided to trust you and where did that lead me? I should've listened to everyone when they said you were bad news." Izana sadly watched you walk away from him. He felt his heart drop and he didn't like the feeling at all. "Fuck"

I should've took Ran's advice