1

I wake up to my brother screaming lyrics to Bruno mars like he's not in a happy relationship with Coi." MICHAEL SHUT THE FUCK UP I'M TRYING TO SLEEP "I say screaming. not even a minute goes by and he still blasing Bruno mars I get the fuck up and walk over to Michael's room and almost kick the fucking door down." MICHEAL SHUT THE FUCK UP I'M TRYING TO FUCKING SLEEP AND U KEEP MAKING SO MUCH FUCKING NOISE WHILE OTHER PEOPLE ARE SLEEP SHUT THE FUCK UP OR IMMA TAKE A STICK AND SHOVE IT UP YO ASS" I say screaming. I take notice of who all was in the room and instantly start being confused when I see Micheal and his ex Akyles on top of each other. " aye I ain't see shit " I say laughing a Lil at how stupid trip was being as I walk to my room.

I mean akyles was pretty don't get me wrong but how do you cheat on coi? coi fucking leray she may be skinny but her personality is amazing and her looks are what puts it all together but hey that shit doesn't got anything to do with me. say nothing won't be anything. I got to my room door and pushed it open to see my room a fucking mess of clothes and shoes. bruh I gotta clean this fucking room, I might as well start doing it now. I grab a laundry basket and pick up all the dirty clothes of up of the floor and put my shoes and purse in the clothes. I pick up the laundry basket again and walk to the laundry room.

I walk in there and turn on my washing machine, dump the clothes in and grab the washing power, and dump some of it in there. shut the top of the washing machine and walk back upstairs and go find some clothes to put on to go to this jumping place called get air because.... why not? I found the perfect one when Micheal buss in my room with a blut shaped like a heart

" hey Dinah look what I did," he said smiling at me like he was a child. " aye where u going ?" he said looking at me up and down. " to get air why ?" I said fixing my hair in the mirror. "with WHO ? " he said like he was somebody daddy. "nobody I don't have any friends "I said fully looking at him." HAHAHA LOSER " he said laughing like a fucking squirt bottle. " get the fuck outta my room lightskin monkey " I say looking at him dead ass.

" your ugly ass is not funny, d let me invite some of my friends over and we can go to get air together," he said looking at me "sure, but we riding in my car, and they better not leave shit in there or we all going off a bridge, " I said pointing my finger at him. He laughs and says "right ight chill d," he says walking out of the room calling his raggy ass friends 

A/n: this chapter is for naye cuzz i wanted to show her say hey nayee baeee