Chapter 2: Obsession???

Authors note:Seven at Yoosung be like

It's been 2 weeks since the RFA party. Yoosung got Temple's phone number through lots of persistence. He has been texting her constantly. Does she appreciate it? No she does not appreciate it. Does she say it to his face? No because she's too nice for that.

But anywho, Yoosung was talking to Seven about how to make friends and things along those lines, when Jumin texted in the RFA chatroom saying that they were planning a picnic with Sandra's friend group. Obviously, Yoosung immediately thought of scenarios with Temple. He was thinking of sitting under a pretty tree and eating a sandwich together. He going to ask Seven any tips, but Seven just said to wing it.

But then Seven was like, "Ayo you know what? You should buy her a gallon of chocolate milk and give it to her. Yea and you should give it to her dressed up as a brown cow. But make it cute you know?"
And then Yoosung being a little dummy was like, "Ohhhh! She did say she liked chocolate milk! And dressing up would be soooooo cute!" Then Seven was trying his best to hide his little giggles and was like " Mhm Sure Sure. Anywho you should go prepare you know." And then Yoosung was like, " You are so Right! Alright then bye Seven!" And then he left.

Seven let out a sigh and quickly went to check his computer, since it was ringing like crazy. Thankfully Yoosung didn't notice the obviously annoying sound of the alarm. I don't know how he didn't notice. But then again, he thought his idea was brilliant. Yoosung is a bit of a lost hope but that isn't important right now. Who could be blowing up my computer that is 100% hacker proof?!?! (Or so he says is hacker proof)
Is it the dudes from the hacker dudes organization? Nah i set up a different ring tone for them. If not them, then who?

Find out next time on Yoosemple