Cinnamon toast crunch mix with with Krispy Kreme Donuts

Alright. Five nights at Freddy's scares me when I was a kid with all the Jump scares, Rare images and Stuff but the Bonnie rare image No wonder why Scott got Nightmares from him. I can't even sleep due to Bonnie.
Anyways for years I wanted to draw Freddy and the others. But I need time to practice my art skills back then.

And if you Wonder where I got the name Darkfredbear83 from. Well I got that name when I was in Elementary school I have two friends who was a fans of Fnaf. One of my friends has a name that goes by Darkfazbear67. And I think the name was cool so I put mine as Darkfazbear83 but he denied saying that I can't copy his name so he want me to go for something else. So I took a long time to figure out what name is perfect. So I thought of a word Fredbear you know since There's Fazbear and Fredbear. I decided Fredbear is a good one. Darkfredbear83 my friend said it's a good name. And till this day I kept that name.

I know Scott has Retired and we all gonna miss him

I know Scott has Retired and we all gonna miss him. But hey he deserve more Credits. His Creations got popular through out the Years with Animatronics, Lores, YouTubers playing his games and everything.
Years later I grew close to FNAF And not scared of it anymore. The Songs about FNAF that people made was Great.
Da games- I will not be Moved, Break my mind, Unfixable, Left Behind, Moving up to the World, it's time to Die (Remake), We want Out
The living Tombstone- Fnaf 1 song, It's been so long, I got no time, I can't fix you
Jt Music - Join us for a bite, Join the Party, The Joy of Creation rap remix
Cg5 -Labyrinth, Let me through.
Question: What is your Thoughts about Fnaf?