He tugged at her hair lightly to pull her off him, then—without warning—flipped them so she lay underneath, pinning her wrists either side of her head.

"You're fucking dangerous, i swear," he growled, kissing her firmly. El wrapped both legs around his waist, digging a heel into the small of his back to push him closer. James leant back onto him knees to remove her underwear, dragging them slowly down her legs. He then took her ankle in one hand, bringing it to his lips to press kiss after kiss against her skin, worshipping it as he slowly made his way higher. He licked the tattoo on her thigh, biting gently to form a purple mark next to it. Seeing the tattoo always sparked a possessive fire in him, it was a mark that she was his, and he was hers, embedded in her skin forever.

Their lips joined again in a hungry kiss while James lined himself up with her entrance and slowly pushed inside. Any noise she made was swallowed by his tongue as he retracted his hips and slammed them back into her. She threaded her fingers through his hair and moaned again, massaging his scalp in the same way he had with hers just a moment ago.

James pulled back from the kiss, though didn't move very far. His hand came round to hold her throat, apply pressure to the sides. His other hand grasped at the side of her hip, using it to pin her body to the bed.

El closed her eyes and her mouth fell open, soft moans coming freely from the back of her throat. James tightened his grip on her neck, "open your eyes, love, look at me," he instructed, pushing his thumb between her lips so she would suck on it.

She forced her eyes open, looking directly at him with a furrow in her brow as he sped up. James took his thumb from her mouth and used it to rub her clit in small circles.

She moaned loudly, "oh fuck!" she looked down to where her and James' bodies were connected, watching him slide in and out.

"Hey," he slapped her cheek lightly, not enough to hurt but enough to gain her attention, "eyes up here or i stop."

James sped up even more when her eyes met his and he grinned as her face contorted on pleasure. He held her face in his hand, so close their noses were almost touching. El tightened her legs around James' waist and pushed off the mattress, rolling them over so she was now on top, straddling James' waist. She had half expected James to flip them back to the position they had been in before but instead he sat back comfortably against the pillows, perfectly content to watch her do all the work.

Placing a hand against his stomach, she used it to anchor her movements, switching between up and down, forwards and backwards, then rotating her hips round in a circle in a way that made James groan. He sat up a little, wrapping his arms tightly around El's body so their chests were pushed together as he began thrusting up from underneath, meeting El's thrusts with a loud clap.

She gripped onto his shoulders, moaning loudly as her orgasm engulfed her body to the point where her vision went white for a second. James continued through her orgasm, punctuating each thrust with a groan until her reached his own peak.

El fell forward, resting her forehead against James' collarbone as she caught her breath. He was still inside her and she twitched at every small movement when he'd accidentally brush her g-spot.

James pulled out of her, placing her down on the bed so he could put his boxers back on then place her sideways on his lap. "You," he kissed her quickly, "are my favourite person on this fucking earth."

El studied him for a moment, indecisive as to which eye she should look at, so settled on looking at her hands instead. "I'm sorry, James," she pressed the heels of her hands against her eyes as she felt a tear escape.

"El, Merlin, what's wrong?" he wrapped both arms around her, stroking down her back as he held her tightly.

"I'm sorry, James. I'm so sorry," she cried.

"Sorry? Why're you sorry?"

"Please don't hate me," she leaned away from him, wiping her eyes in a fruitless attempt to dry them.

"Why would i—are you leaving me?" he said suddenly, pulling away from her and standing up. "That was a goodbye fuck, wasn't it?"

"N-no!" she sniffed again, reaching out to him, "i'm not leaving you. Can you come here, please?"

James' eyebrows furrowed in sympathy, walking back to her to take her outstretched hand. "What's wrong, El. You're scaring me."

There was a pause as El took a deep breath. Logically she knew she had to tell him, but she so desperately did not want to say the words out loud. She met his gaze. "I'm pregnant."

His shoulders relaxed, a small smile making its way to his face, "love, that's—"

"I'm not keeping it," she said bluntly.

Any hint of a smile fell off James' face, though she had to applaud him for his valiant effort to not look too upset. He was silent for a moment, then nodded, "whatever you want," he squeezed her hand.

"I'm sorry, i know you want kids, so if you don't want to marry me i'd understand—"

"I don't want kids if they're not with you. Baby or no baby, i'm marrying you," he said firmly. He took her face in his hands, wiping the tears from her cheeks with his thumbs.

"I'm sorry," yet another traitorous tear slid down her face.

"Stop that, it's fine. If you don't want a child that's your decision, i could never be angry with you for that."

El suddenly felt foolish for doubting that James Potter would be anything less than the best man in the world. She fell forward into his arms, "i love you."

He kissed her hair, "i love you too."

"Will you come with me?" she asked quietly.

"We'll i'm not fucking letting you go by yourself," he said firmly.

I love you i love you i love you. Her chest hurt with it.

Another tear fell down her cheek as she looked at him. "Thank you."

***

a/n: word count 2.3k
i don't wanna see any "pro-life" bullshit in the comments<3 anyway i hope everyone's having a good week