"You always say goodbye before any mission The Order sends you on," he said quietly. "I thought you were annoyed at me or something."

"Oh, right. . .sorry," she looked up at James; he had a distinct crease between his eyebrows as he scanned her face with concern.

"Are you sure you're okay, love. You seem—"

El cut him off by crashing her lips to his, holding him by the back of his neck to tilt his head down to the right angle and hold him there. Shocked, James stumbled backwards slightly, before holding her waist gently, though he pulled back far sooner than El would have liked.

"El—"

She pressed a kiss to his jaw.

"Slow down, love, something is bothering you," James attempted to talk but El kissed him again.

"You talk too much," she whispered against him, finally managing to get a proper kiss from him. He gave in and opened his mouth, accepting El's tongue to massage his own.

El jumped and James caught her without requiring a warning, wrapping her legs around his torso so he could carry her into the bedroom, dropping her onto the bed and climbing over her.

"Are you sure you don't wanna talk?" James muttered between each kiss against her neck.

"After," El whispered, bringing his face back up to hers. She tugged at the bottom of his shirt until he finally raised his arms so it could be pulled off. She dropped it next to the bed and waisted no time before pulling at his belt to undo it. James ignored her request, and instead pulled El's shirt off her body so he could kiss down her chest.

She wrapped her legs around his waist tightly, then used her grip to manoeuvre them so she was on top. She took his face between her hands, kissing him with as much enthusiasm as she could muster. James' hands wondered freely across El's body, grasping every inch of it as though he was trying to commit it to memory.

She broke the kiss first, then trailed her lips down James' torso as she adjusted herself off his lap to sit on her knees between his legs. She worked her way down, kicking off her trousers then fumbling with the button on James' jeans so she could pull them down.

James, who had quickly sussed out the direction this was heading, helped her remove them and pushed himself to a more reclined position. El kissed above his navel, then the small trail of hair that lead down to his crotch. She ran her fingers under the waistband of his briefs, then pulled them down so he sprung free from the fabric containing him. While El loved everything about James, she had to admit one of her favourite assets of his now lay tall and erect against his stomach. 

She kissed around the base teasingly, eyes not leaving James' as she licked a long stripe up the side. His mouth fell open in anticipation, breathing deeply to try steady his heart rate. She continued to tease him—this part was her favourite; seeing James try to calm himself as she slowly massaged him in her hands, pressing a kiss to the tip. His stomach was tensed when she let some saliva drip from her mouth, providing lubrication yet not letting her speed increase. James pushed her hair out of her face, gathering it in one hand and twisting it round his fist so he had a firm grip.

His eyes fell closed when El finally took him in her mouth, pushing as far as she could until his tip touched the back of her throat. A soft moan made its way from James' throat as he tightened his grip on El's hair, thrusting up further into her mouth. She bobbed up and down slowly, working her tongue around him in a way that made his stomach tense.

"Fuck, El," he groaned. El took his praise as an encouragement to go faster and harder, wrapping her hand around the section her mouth could not reach. Their eyes connected again, James' we're half lidded as he gazed down at her, jaw slack, massaging her scalp with the hand already threaded in her hair.