Part 1

"You can't be serious. I've been playing for you for four years, Leyla! You can't just-" (Y/N) yelled at her ex band mate Leyla.

"Yes, I can. This is my band, not your's", Leyla said in an annoyed tone.

"Sorry, (Y/N). We found someone better", Ray muttered.

"Ray, stop it", (Y/N) said in a stern tone.

"Why should he? We did find someone better. We aren't lying", Leyla said trying to make (Y/N) lose it.

"I swear, stop it."

"What are you gonna do? Hit me? Come on, hit me", Leyla smirked.

(Y/N)'s fist tensed up along with her jaw.

"Come on."

'One more comment and I'll destroy her.'

"Are you scared?"

'Fuck this.'

(Y/N) let out a yell as her right fist collided with Leyla's nose.

"HEY!"

Before Ray could do anything, (Y/N) punched him as well, only his eye though. "FUCK YOU! I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING I HAD", she yelled at them as she stomped on Leyla's face. "You bitch."

"What was that?" (Y/N) asked.

"YOU BITCH", Ray yelled as he stood up only to be kicked in his balls by (Y/N). They were both on the floor; (Y/N) turned around, grabbed her bag and turned to them again as she thought 'If they do not stop, destroy them'

(Y/N) bursted out in anger and kneeled down to Leyla before she punched her. Scoffing, she spat onto Leyla's face.

"Bitch." (Y/N) kicked Ray one last time before she ran up the stairs and out the front door. She ran to her car and started driving home. She hated this place so much, she was glad she didn't have to play with those assholes.

(Y/N) out on a random playlist and started humming, trying to calm down even though she was speeding. "Fuck, ew I hate that song", she mumbled as she pressed skip and slowed down a bit. She would be home in about 10 minutes so she wanted to use that time to calm down a bit.

**********

"Dad?", (Y/N) asked as she walked in. It was a bit late but he was awake most of the time.

"(Y/N)?", she heard from the living room.

"Why are you already back? I thought you had practice", Troy asked.

"Nah, they kicked me out. Fucking assholes."

"You dropped them?"

"Duh."

"About time. Hated them", Troy laughed as he walked towards her.

"We'll have to wake up early tomorrow, okay?", Troy said as he patted her back and walked to his room. They were moving to a new house tomorrow because Troy wanted a bigger room for (Y/N). Because she played bass, she need more space.

"Good night, dad."

"Good night", he yelled from up the stairs.

(Y/N) sighed as she walked up the stairs as well and walked to her room. It was so empty, except for the mattress on the floor. Another sigh filled the air as she lied down, not bothering to change clothes, and covered herself with her blanket. She charged her phone and closed her eyes before slowly drifting into a deep slumber.

Read my other Hunter fanfic too cuz yeah🤗