"Our birthday girl is here!" Joonas shouted smirking as he came next to me, giving me a quick hug, I hugged him back confused. Eevi and Santeri hopped in too, closing the door behind them. Olli gave me and Eevi some drinks, he gave her a kiss too.
"Shall we sing happy birthday?" Niko asked loudly, everyone were cheering but I wasn't feeling it.
But that clearly wasn't my decision, they started to sing it anyway.
"Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Saga,
Happy birthday to you!" They all sang around me, making me smile and blush, and chuckle. After that they all cheered and the car started to move forwards.

"What.. how? The limousine, only to.. me?" I asked confused, but still smiling. They all smiled happily, all eyes on me.
"Only the best for our Saga." Eevi leaned her head against my shoulder for a second next to me.

"And welcome to the 27 club!" Niko raised his beer up before taking a sip of it, I did the same and smiled to him.
"Tonight we are going to party, we'll have a bar only to us and to crew, they're already there." Joonas said next to me, I turned my head to look at him eyes wide open. He was smiling.
"This all.. thank you.. I'm speechless..." I said more serious, I was trying to keep my tears away.

"Then don't say anything." Joonas said quietly.
And there we go, couple of tears fell down from my eyes, but immediately I wiped them away.
Joonas and Eevi put their arms around me while everyone else were staring at us, having a smile on their faces.
"Tonight.. we will fucking drink!" I raised my beer up, making them all cheering around me.

We had been on a bar for couple of hours now, music was playing from a radio loudly and we all just were.. being crazy. Drink after another, laughing and having the time of our lives. And now Niko wanted to play that one song from Titanic, the party in third class where Jack brought Rose. And you can only imagine how much we were fooling around, dancing like idiots and laughing until our lungs were hurting.
Then we started to do that spinning thing with Joonas, just like how Jack and Rose did that. It was scary as hell, and everyone around us were just hyping us up and laughing. Apparently Olli also took Eevi's hands and started to do the same thing, further away from us.
And when the song ended, we just fell to the ground, dizzy and out of breath. I can't say that we weren't drunk.
"I think I'll throw up." Joonas groaned, I just chuckled and rubbed my forehead.

Tommi held out his hand to me, I took it and he helped me up. Joonas was still laying on the ground waiting for someone to help him up as well.
"Where's my prince charming?" He groaned, it made us all chuckle. Tommi only rolled his eyes and decided to help him too, I smirked and sat back around the table, taking a long sip of beer.
Everyone else walked to the counter, Joonas really wanted to show them his skills as a bartender. But Niko decided to stay as my company, he sat across from me.
I was admiring Eevi and Olli, they were sitting next to each other. Olli was whispering something to Eevi's ear, and she was smiling. I smiled as I watched them.
"Must be blind if someone doesn't see the sparks between those two." I pointed out, Niko turned for a second to look at them.

"Same goes by you and Joonas." He responded, it made me look at him amused. I shook my head.
He leaned against the table, then he looked at Joonas who was making those drinks, drunk and fooling a bit around. It made everyone laugh around him.
"I don't know you, but I know my friend. He can be an idiot sometimes, in a good way, but his heart is pure gold." He started, then moving his green eyes back to me. Same eyes like Eevi's.
Then he just stared at me, trying to find the words what to say. Quickly he looked down at his beer before continuing.

"Don't let him go."
I stared at Niko with serious face, his words echoed in my head.

"What if something happens.. what if I'm the one who hurts him..?" My thoughts were getting deep again, I was speaking with more quieter tone, unsure.
Niko looked at his hands then, he swallowed.
He clearly had something in his mind, I don't know what, but maybe he will tell me.

"I know something about that.. hurting someone else. You never know what's gonna happen in the future. I only have one advice.. enjoy life. It doesn't last forever. And let him be part of it in a way or another, he deserves only the best." He nodded towards Joonas' direction, then leaving the table, heading towards the bathrooms.
I sat there, staring at my beer. I was drunk, yes. We all were. And what else.. it's middle of the night, and.. these late night thoughts and alcohol in veins doesn't help my being.
When I heard my name being called, I lifted my gaze up and looked towards the counter.
They all wanted me to go there, so I stood up. First steps were hard, but I got it fast and soon I was standing between Aleksi and Joel.
Joonas placed a drink in front of me.
"Saga's 27th birthday. That's the name of the drink." Joonas explained, I chuckled.

"That's the best name you came up with?" I looked at him under my eyebrows, he smirked and shrugged his shoulders.
I took the drink in my hands, looked it a bit and then taking a sip of it. I raised my eyebrows as I nodded.
"I like this." I admitted, it made Joonas immediately smile. Apparently he started to make more of those, others wanted to taste it too.

We didn't have any more time of our own when someone was knocking the bar's door, Santeri stood up from one of the bar stools and walked there.
We didn't care, probably some fans or something, we continued our comversations and drinking.
Until a sharp voice was shouting.
"Joonas!"
We all turned around, it was that blonde girl who was at the bar one time. That time when I got to known to a dentist who kissed me later. Joonas told me that she's just a friend and of course I believed him then, but the way the woman was touching him then.. oh lord.

We were confused as she walked towards us, Santeri was just scratching his neck at the door.
"Oh you must be.. Saga? Happy birthday, I'm Margaret." The tall girl said, holding her hand out for me to shake it.
And when I'm drunk, I can also feel very irritated easily.
"Thanks." I turned around to continue drinking my drink, I didn't even bother to shake hands with her.

"Well, anyway. Joonas, I remembered I forgot one of my earrings to your apartment that one time, do you have time now..?" She asked from him.
Right away my heart skipped a beat, but I continued drinking that drink, even thought I felt confused.
Not just confused, but angry. Slowly my eyes met with Joonas, he was just standing at there, not knowing what to do and say.
Did he lie? Did he make out with her after our little fight back then?

"How dare you to come here for asking him to leave our friend's birthday party? That's a thing you can deal later." Eevi said pissed too. That woman just rolled her eyes, looked at us all and left the bar.

I looked at Joonas again, he was freezed. I bit my lower lip and started to make my way towards the bathroom.

Oh no.. some drama ahead?
Thanks to every reader, and also to everyone who votes and comments <3
Next chapter coming out in tuesday, I think...
Stay safe and strong🖤