"Maybe. But I think Eggman's up to something. I'm gonna check up on him." Sonic said as he soon zoomed past the two and to Eggman's lair. Because of the gust of wind the blue hedgehog created, the sand blew away and revealed Tails under all the sane.

He smiled and took off his goggles.

"Oh, hey Tails.." Knuckles waved to his friend, but Amy just stared at him.

"Wait, Tails where's Y/N?"  She asked as the fox shrugged at her question.

She looked back to where Sonic ran and pushed her tongue to the inside of her cheek with her hands on her hips.

__

"HEY!" you screamed.

"LET ME OUT YOU JERK!" you yelled out for Eggman, but the walls in the room he held you were soundproof. you huffed as you took a couple of steps back and sprinted towards the door, only to hit her shoulder on it and fall to the ground.

"OW!" you cried in pain, quickly getting back up and beginning to pull on the door handle.

No success.

"Dammit..." you murmur under your breath and walked around the room, kicking a pile of metal in your way.

You tried to use your communicator to contact any of the others, but nothing worked. The signal was extremely weak.

"Aw, dude. Gross..."

You heard the voice of Sonic through the vents. Only he was by the living area of Eggman's base, so you climbed as far as you could reach to the vent and screamed.

"YO! SONIC! HELLO!!??"

"So he's not planning something huge and diabolical?" Sonic's voice was heard after Orbot's, but no one heard you. Well, no one than yourself.

"Omg...SONIC! HELLO?? CAN YOU HEAR ME-"

"Well, in that case...I guess I'll be going. But before I do, Egghead have you seen Y/N anywhere?" Sonic asked making you facepalm.

"Who?" Eggman asked...

"I- never mind. Well, catch you later Eggface. "

The sound of Sonic's sonic boom rang through your ears as he ran out of the lair.

"NOOOOAAAA!! C'MON MAN!! THE ONE TIME I NEED YOU, YOU DON'T HEAR ME!!" 

__

"Oh yeah, and what are you going to do about it!"

"Give you a stern look and say 'yeah really!'"

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah, really!"

"Robots! Attack!"

You once again felt your body stiff once more, and this time. You lost full control of your body. It was like you were being controlled by...someone.

Last thing you saw and heard, was yourself bursting through the wall and hitting a certain blue friend. 

"Y/N-?"

(Sonic's P.O.V)

I felt something hit me and I was quickly thrown into a wall. The gang ran up to me to support me up, and once I cleared my vision and was able to stand up again. I was ready to smash this robot to bits, until...

"Y/N?" I called out to her but she didn't respond.

"So you were up to something!" I yelled to Eggman as he just gave me a killer smirk.

"What Sonic-" Eggman spoke in his voice before 'you' finished his sentence.

"Scared to punch a girl?" 

I growl slightly before I felt Tails' arm grasp on my shoulder.

"Wait, Sonic. That's Y/N. We can't hurt her!" he said and I sighed. He's right. My eyes soon find a green blinking light attached to her neck.

"You all see that? That must a mind-controlling device Eggman's using to control her!"

"Didn't she always have that?" Knuckles asked and Sticks' face-palmed. "You look at her every single day!" She said, rolling her eyes as Knuckles stared at Y/N more.

"Amy, do you think you could smash that thing while we pin her..." I said and Amy smirks as she grip her hammer. 

"Let's do it!"

I and the gang soon went to work, I and Tails were able to distract Y/N by trying to see of we can tackle her. With the help of Knuckles and Sticks', Tails was able to grab her ankle and pull her down while I was able to sit on top of her back, and Knuckles and Sticks were able to pin her wrists.

She screamed as she tried to throw us all off of her.

"Amy! Anytime now!" I yelled.

"On it!"

Amy pulled her hammer back, and the buzzing coming from Y/N's control device soo came to a stop, and Y/N's eyes turned back to e/c, then the bright green it was moments ago. 

"Y/N-?" I called out, slowly stepping off her body and kneeling down to look at her.

'I-...wha-what happened?" she asked and I sighed.

"A long day...."

"Y/N, are you okay?" Tails now asked.

"Yea-yeah. I am..."

"Good...cause we have more trash to clean!" I smirked when I saw Eggman's robots surround us. Helping Y/N up, she and I stood back to each other.

"Ya ready, Y/N/N?"

"More than ever, Blueboy"