Chapter 30 - Christmas Daminette

Marinette's POV

Mom hasn't woken up yet. She's been like this all night and it's already after noon on Christmas. Marin and Father left to go talk to the nurse about mom's condition. A knock came at the door and another nurse came in. "Miss, someone is here to see you." Who could that be? I left taking one last look at Mother before stepping out.

I walked down the halls to the lobby and saw Damian. As soon as he saw me he jumped to his feet. "Marinette, How's your mom?" I was stunned. How did he..- Marin... I heavily exhaled then replied. "She's fine I guess. Nothing changed. The doctor said that she'll be up by at least next week for the latest." He looked at me then looked away.

Marinette: About the date..-

Damian: I understand. It's fine.

Marinette: Great, now we're both lying about our feelings.

Damian: Yes, I was hoping we could have finished our date but some things aren't meant to be. Family comes first.

Marinette: The real reason why I left... was because... Adrien had called me. That's where I left to go. He was at my mansion and threatened my family along with his cousin, XY and... Lila.

Damian: You could've told me and I would've helped you..-

Marinette: If you came then you would've been hurt too. They told me to come alone and if I didn't then they would've killed them.
The whole heart attack scenario was a lie. My mother got stabbed trying to save my brother from miss Rossi. We didn't want to alarm you boys so we lied.
I managed to have taken them down but by that time, Mother went into a coma. We called for an ambulance and we got her there. She got the necessary stitches and treatment but she still hasn't woken up yet.

Damian: I just wish I could've done something to help.

Marinette: It's fine Damian.

Damian: What happened to those four?

Marinette: The police came and took them all away to a mental asylum for some therapy. We won't be seeing them again.

I turned to him as he began to chuckle. "*sigh* You really scare me sometimes." My mouth opened in utter disbelief, "What Do You Mean I Scare You!?" He placed his hand on my head and pulled it forward to meet his. Our foreheads were touching and he spoke, "I've waited this long, I could wait a bit longer." I realized something... That Damian... Is just too perfect for me.
~~~~~~~~~~

Marin's POV

I feel like a d*ck for lying to Jay like that. Telling him that mom had a heart attack instead of getting stabbed. What a jerk I am. I saw Mari and Damian walking up to me and so I stood up. "Hey you two." Marinette stared at me then called on her powers. "Voyage!" "What the..-" And just like that I was gone. I groaned but then realized I was in someone's room.

Just then a door opened behind me. Sh*t! I turned around and saw Jason walking out with a towel around his waist and one on his head. We stared at each other for a good few seconds before he spoke, "You like the view or are you here for something else?" This cocky idiot.. "Mari shipped me off." He laughed then sat on his bed.

Jason: That seems like pixie-pop. Anywho, how's your mom?

Marin: Yeah...about that..I kinda lied about it. We were all taken hostage and mom got stabbed in my place. Mari saved us and the four were sent off to an asylum. Mom's in the hospital right now in a coma. I'm sorry I lied to you about it.

Jason: Are you okay at least?

Marin: Yeah, peachy.

Jason: Ok, then that's perfect.

Marin: Aww, you care about me that much?

Jason: If you're trying to be cute it's not working.

I laughed. He playfully punched my arm as a sign to stop. "Again, I'm sorry for not telling you the whole situation." He wrapped his arm around my neck and smiled, "It's fine man. Now stop apologizing." I chuckled. I turned to face him, cupped his cheek and kissed him. He immediately deepened the kiss by sliding his tongue into my mouth.

Not too long after did we pull away. "Now, go put on some clothes." He pouted then got up and did as I instructed. He's right though, I'm not the cute one but he is the stubborn, childish man between the two of us. Now...how do I get back to Paris?
~~~~~~~~~~

Damian's POV

Marinette and I spent the entire day together. We were currently sitting down on a bench in the park eating ice cream from what the Parisians like to call 'The Sweethearts Ice Cream Maker'. I suddenly remembered something and I think Mari also forgot about it too.

Damian: Hey habibti.

Marinette: Yeah?

Damian: Don't forget about your brother...

Marinette: Oh sh*t. You're right.

Damian: *laughs* Wow, aren't we two forgetful peas in a pod.

Marinette: Dami.

Damian: Hmm?

Marinette: You..wanna try that picnic again tonight?

My head spun around and she was blushing hard. "Are you asking me out on another date, habibti?" I smirked. She pushed me away by the top of my nose and pouted. "Yes or no, Damian?" I chuckled and kissed her cheek. "100% Angel." I replied with a spoonful of ice cream in front of her. She ate it and smiled. "How does 7 sound?" "Perfect."
~~~~~

And it was just like she said...sorta... Mari invited her friends and my father and brothers' girlfriends along with her brother without my knowledge. She's so sneaky and cunning under that doll face. We all sat in the park under the stars while we all ate and talked.

Dick: Oh, the fireworks are about to start!

Alya: Finally!

Alix: Alright! Where's the Alcohol for the toasting?

Selina: Right here darling.

Rose: Umm, Please don't encourage her.

Jason: I got the cups.

Yup, this is our family. "5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Merry Christmas!!" we all shouted as some of them threw their drinks back. The rest of them laughed. As for me and my Angel, we were finally together.

THE END!!

~ Hey you guys! Thank you for reading my story again. I hope you all enjoyed it.

If you'd like please go check out some of my other books. They are at your disposal.

~ I'm sorry for not finishing the book faster. School started back and I was occupied with my work.

~ Well that's it! Bug Out!!

~EssyMLBDC~