Regret

I'll be posting this starting today once I had an access on my brother's phone since I was using that one to write this story.

Please be aware that my story contains matured contents like; bed scenes and strong language that may not be suited to young age below 15.

all informations used inside this story was purely imaginations, all contents that may be similar to reality is purely coincidence. (hindi ko po sinasadya.)

I am using this platform to let out and voice out my imagination that has been sitting on my mind for so long. Please bear with some magical informations.

Be aware (lagi ko po 'tong sasabihin at ipapaalala) of typography and incorrect grammars. I'm not used to English because I grew up only speaking tagalog. So always; be aware of some mistakes inside this story.

My characters might seemed perfect to your eyes nor imaginations but always remember that they aren't perfect like how you picture your imagination. They does mistakes and forbidden things.

Feel free to voice out wrong parts per chapter. This is a new story so bare with it.

I am not accepting criticism and pornographys towards my characters, kung lilibugan mo lang; alis dito.

Feel free to hate the scene but not my characters. All readers that will be seen spitting hateful words towards my babies will be forbid to read and continue onto the stories.

Updates aren't scheduled, I'll try to update this twice or thrice a week. Not more or less.

If your account is accidentally blocked, please dm me on Twitter (where I'm mostly active) @smogwy together with your username, wait for my response.

No response within 24 hrs = permanently blocked

Must read this part first before proceeding to another chapter. Thank you.

"I remember being the girl who wasn't used to be with mens 'coz I hate 'em, but seeing him at this moment, all I could think of is me and him cuddling on our bed" the female - Brianna whispered.

"My heart beats so fast the moment I saw her, I couldn't utter any words as I studied her. She's so good that I was out of words. Her - wearing a gray hoodie made me want to chuckle because of her cuteness. But all I felt was anxiousness." said by Javier.

Date Posted: May 08, 2022 (05-08-22)
Date Ended: (to be added)

That's all, I hope that you guys would enjoy reading my story. Please let me know your thoughts by commenting below. ❤️

Love,
Miss_Writer