Potential Flunkers

--Your POV--

It was the next day of school, You and Fuutarou are walking to school. You two spot a black limo with tinted windows pull up in front of the school and Fuutarou goes up to the car and takes a good nice look at the car. 

"Damn, I've never seen this car before, it must be expensive," Fuutarou says while the door opens and hits him in the head. 

"Stop staring, it's creepy" she says walking out of the car with a disgusted face.

"Good Morning (YN)-Kun!" Itsuki said as her disgusted face turned into a smile. You smile back and say good morning back. The other sisters walk out of the car.

"Good Morning Fuutarou-Kun, (YN)-Kun"

"Goood Morninggg!! Uesugi-San, (LN)-San!!"

"Morning Fuutarou, (YN)"

"Uesugi? What the hell are you doing, It's creeping me out. Oh! Hey (YN)-Kun"

"Since when were they so friendly with you?" Fuutarou asked with an annoyed tone. 

"Since yesterday?" 

You, Fuutarou and the quints start walking towards the school making conversation about anything but studying, Fuutarou tried to ask questions about the homework but you and the quints ignored him as you enter the school. Everyone goes to their classrooms. You and Nino walk into the morning period class, still talking about anything but studying. You both sit down waiting for class to start.

After the lesson, It was lunch. You and Nino walk to the cafeteria. The other students see you with Nino for the second time in a row and wish they were you. You get your usual order and walk with Nino to the other quints table and sit down.

"Ara Ara. Nino, you're always with (YN)-Kun", What's happening between you two" Ichika teases making Nino blushes

"We're just friends" Nino says making the other sisters laugh as Nino is red as her hair, at the same time, Fuutarou passes by and Ichika invites him to eat with her and the others. He declines and walks away to sit at his regular spot.

After school, you meet Fuutarou and the quints at the front gate of the school to walk to the Pentagon. When you get to the Pentagon, Fuutarou pulls out a bunch of paper. Everyone was gathered in the living room, 

"Didn't we say we don't need a tutor" Nino says while scrolling on her phone. 

"Prove it then, If you past this mock test, I will never talk to you and tutor you ever again" Fuutarou says with confidence. 

"What's a passing score?" Miku asked. 

"50, No 40!" Fuutarou says with even more confidence. They all agree and start working on the mock test including yourself.

Everyone finishes the mock test and Fuutarou marks them. "AMAZING, YOU ALL SCORED 100" He said making everyone jump and celebrate. 

"If you add all five together" Fuutarou said.

... Silence...

"RUN" All the quints run upstairs, entering their rooms. You and Fuutarou start cleaning up when you get a notification, you check it and it's from Itsuki, asking for help on some homework. 

Fuutarou tells you that he's going to leave. He leaves and you go up to Itsuki's room. 

KNOCK KNOCK! 

"Come in" 

You walk in 

"What's up" you said walking to her desk as she asks questions about the subjects that she's confused on. 

After half an hour, She thanks you and you walk down the stairs. You see Nino blowdrying her hair in the living room with only a towel wrapped around her.

"Miku? is that you? Can you help me get my contacts?" She asked while you walked down the stairs. 

"Uh, It's not Miku. It's me, (YN)" you say while looking away from her. 

"(YN)-Kun?!!? What are you doing here, don't look at me perv." She said 

"I'm not, I'm not" you say immediately after she said perv. 

"Okay, can you help me get my contacts, it's on the top shelf under the staircase. You try and find it but failed.

"I can't find it!" Nino then decides to find it herself. Nino tiptoeing to reach the top shelf, she knocks over some books. 

"Look out" You yell out diving yourself to protect her. A bunch of heavy books hit your back, you lose balance and fall with on top of Nino. 

You felt something soft pressing on his lips, you opened your eyes, you both looking into the eyes of each other.

'Fuck, I ended up kissing her accidentally! This is bad' you thought as you try to pull yourself away.

'He saw me with nothing but just a towel and he's kissing me? I wanna push him away, but this feels too good' she thought. 

She pulled you closer to her and continued to kiss you on the living room floor. Nino started to moan during the kissing session while your tongue played with hers.