"Perhaps. Marvel is better than DC." Beau confessed, with a proud smirk. MG's jaw dropped, as he acted as though he was offended, "You take that back!"

Beau laughed, before he held out his hand, for MG to take. "Shall we dance, Milton?" He asked, with his signature charming smile. MG would have blushed under Beau's stare, if it wasn't for the use of his full name.

"As long as you never call me that again." MG huffed, before he took Beau's hand, and they began to dance.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Lizzie and Aphrodite looked at the historical display, as Lizzie looked at these particular wedding rings. Aphrodite caught her staring, and averted her eyes towards the rings before she grew curious.

"I have this... step sister slash Aunt." Lizzie began to explain, "You may have heard of her, her name is Elena Gilbert." The Saltzman said, looking at the redhead now. "Mhm, she married Damon Salvatore right?" The heretic asked, as Lizzie nodded.

"I knew Damon and Stefan Salvatore... back in the 1860s." Aphrodite admitted as Lizzie seemed surprised by this. "It's so weird to think that you're eighteen... but technically hundreds of years old." The blonde replied as Aphie laughed softly, knowing how strange it must sound to the girl.

"Anyway.. these rings belonged to Elena's parents." Lizzie stated, bringing their attention back to the rings. "Apparently they had a... beautiful, epic love. It's something I... hope to find some day." The Saltzman confessed, as a small smile appeared on Aphrodite's face.

Lizzie returned the smile, giving Aphrodite a loving glance, before she noticed something over the redhead's shoulder. "Is that... the first registry?" She asked, as Aphrodite turned around to look, before Lizzie approached it.

"Yep. The registry of the first Founder's party in 1864." Aphrodite said, stepping behind Lizzie before she placed her chin gently on Lizzie's shoulder. The Saltzman felt chills down her spine at the sudden contact, but kept her eyes on the registry.

"The founding families in Mystic Falls welcome you to the inaugural founder's council celebration." Lizzie read aloud, before she glanced at the names below to look for any that were familiar.

"Sheriff William Forbes... wow, he was the Sheriff just like my Grandma was." Lizzie stated, remembering pictures of Liz Forbes as the Sheriff, years before she and Josie were born.

"Damon Salvatore and Stefan Salvatore..." The blonde added before she found Aphie's name, in cutesy writing. "Aphrodite De Martel." The siphon said, her lips curved into a small smile, before she noticed another familiar name.

"Violetta Auclair." Lizzie read aloud. "I didn't realise that the Auclair's are a founding family."  She added, turning to Aphrodite.

The redhead had stepped away from Lizzie and walked over to the registry. She ran her fingers along the name, as sadness graced her features.

"Did you... know her?" Lizzie asked, looking sympathetically at the De Martel as it was clear that Liv's ancestor meant something to her.

"Mhm... I did." Aphrodite said, before she composed herself and faced Lizzie. "Vio was... one of my epic loves." She confessed.