"Let's see... peanuts? Nah, too salty. Walnuts? Always stressful to open."

Then, Tarantula saw that there was a middle-aged man trying to reach from the back of the shelf, aiming to get something.

Tarantula grabbed a bag of pistachios, and went up to the man, saying, "Hey, uh.... everything okay?"

The man looked at Tarantula before he replied, "Hey, you're small, right? Can you reach back there and get me those sour cream and onion chips?"

Tarantula looked at what the man was trying to grab and crawled into a small gap in between some bags of chips, walking into the back of the shelf, and picked up the bag.

She brought it over the other bag of chips, just enough so that the man could grab it, saying, "Thank you, ma'am," and then, he walked away.

Tarantula was about to reply, "you're welcome," but then slipped and fell, landing on top of the bag of pistachios she had, groaning in pain while commenting, "Well, that was...'nuts,'" She chuckled from the small joke she made.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shark was picking up a few frozen foods from the refrigerated and frozen section.

He hummed a happy tune before he saw something in one of the fridges that made him smile excitedly: a pack of Push Pops, and it was the last pack as well!

Wanting to grab it before anyone else got it, he opened the fridge door and picked up the pack, saying, "Yes!"

He was ready to place it with the other frozen foods he was picking out before he heard the sound of wailing.

He turned around and saw that a mother was trying to calm down her baby, who was upset that there were no more Push Pops.

Shark couldn't help but look at the Push Pop pack and felt a bit bad for the baby. He knew what it was like to want to have a Push Pop and not have one.

Though part of Shark wanted to have the box to himself, what good would that do?

When Shark saw that the mom looked distracted, trying to find something in the fridge, he snuck up to the cart with the baby and quietly placed the box of frozen Push Pops on top of it before returning back to his basket, acting like nothing happened.

When the mother heard her baby stop crying and saw that there was a pack of Push Pops inside of it, she looked around, wondering where it had come from, or who could've given it to her.

Unaware to her, a grinning Shark was walking down the aisle, looking for another frozen treat to get instead.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Piranha was strolling through the bread aisle, looking for the perfect loaf of bread.

He scoured the entire range of bread options before he ended up bumping into an old lady, who was picking out a tray of blueberry muffins.

When he bumped into her, the pack of muffins were sent flying up into the air and landed on Piranha's head, luckily not opening when it landed.

Piranha picked up the muffins while saying, "I believe these might be yours, chica."

The old lady looked at Piranha while saying, "Oh, I am so sorry. It appears I'm a little bit clumsy. I hope I didn't hurt you by accident."

Piranha chuckled while saying, "Lady, it'd have to take 10 cannons, a wrecking ball, and 200 robots to hurt me, I'm a tough fish."