"Oh, hi. You're the hornet one, right?" the man asked.

Hornet nodded, "Oh yeah. You hardly know because I'm so small on TV and wanted posters."

"Yep. Those days were scary, but seeing you and your friends surrender a year ago, it proves the 'Bad Guys' changed."

"Yes, well, we're still getting used to it."

Hornet then picked up frozen cucumbers, his favorite food. The man got confused with what he just saw with the little hornet.

"Um, you're picking vegetables. Aren't your hornet species eating other insects... like meat?" he asked.

This kind of question reminded Hornet about his species again. Like at the gala, these kinds of questions always triggered his PTSD about his kind He was nearly there. But this time, Hornet tried to prevent it from happening again, because it never ended well.

Hornet then started to punch his own head to prevent remembering about his past, "No, no! No, no, no! I won't have it again!" He then shook his head when he realized he was punching himself in front of a man as he turned, and smiled sheepishly, "I mean, I'm a vegetarian. I don't eat meat or other insects."

"Oh, so not all hornets are meat eaters," the man nodded, "Anyway, can you reach that bag of broccoli for me?" When the man pointed out what he needed, Hornet flew all the way up, and pulled the bag out before dropping it into the man's cart. "Thanks! And thanks for the clarification about you, "he turned around to do more shopping with his cart.

"Heh, heh, thanks for questioning things about me," Hornet chuckled before turning around again, "Dang it!" That was so embarrassing, but he was just having another PTSD moment, and he didn't like it at all. What choice does he have? He punched his head again, just to make sure he won't have another episode. He sighed calmly, "I feel so much better," Hornet then continued to do his shopping as he spotted an apple, "Ooh, Fuji apple! My favorite."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snake slithered down the deli aisle, picking up a few selected meats such as bacon, chicken, and ham.

"Eh, it's not a guinea pig, but it'll do," commented Snake, who placed the large ham he picked up into the cart he was carrying with his tail.

Snake suddenly saw a little girl, who was holding a red balloon, look at Snake and smile, which confused him.

"Um... can I help you," asked Snake confusingly, as he saw the girl approach her.

"Hi! You're the snake that was part of the Bad Guys, right," the little girl replied, not at all looking afraid.

"Yeah, I am. Why? Do you need something," replied Snake.

"No, I've just wanted to see you in person. My daddy and I always saw you and your friends on the TV, and I wanted to see what you would look like up close," The girl then bravely touched his skin, "You're much scalier in person,"

"I'll... take it as a compliment," asked Snake, who felt unsure of how to respond.

"Have a nice day," replied the little girl, who happily skipped away to rejoin her father by his grocery cart.

Snake watched her skip away in confusion before shaking his head and returning to his senses, resuming his shopping. Then, he saw the pet aisle ahead. Snake's tongue flicked out of his mouth as he knew what he'd be getting in that aisle. So, he pushed the cart as hard as he can to get into the pet aisle.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tarantula was carefully crawling on the floor and climbed up onto the shelves to inspect the chips and nuts.