Cutman x shy artist y/n

3 person
You were sitting in a filled off flowers that almost looked a garden in a way you noticed a small red robot with blades on their head. You got a piece of paper and started to draw them before you were finished a strong gust of wind blow it out of your hands. You started to follow it. The paper landed in front of the robot you now were able to see what he looked like better he looked like a male he had gray eyes a bowl cut he looked like he was very stressed out and tired he was looking after the flowers. He picked up the drawing of him and looked at it his. He looked like he was questioning who draw it "h-hi" you quietly mumbled "oh hi did you draw this" he asked you felt your face go red "ya sorry if that's weird I thought you looked very pretty" you mumbled out he went red more red then he already was. "SORRY I DONT KNOW WHAT CAME OVER ME" you yelled out "I-it's fine" he looked a bit embarrassed " sorry I-I just thought looked really pretty I didn't mean to embarrass you" you mumbled "oh no it's fine I was embarrassed about something else" he said trying to avoid eye contact " well I'm y/n you" I asked trying to change the subject "Cutman" he replied. "You come here often" you asked "ya it nice and quiet" he said sill having trouble making eye contact with you "you seem to have trouble making eye contact huh" you joked to him "oh sorry i didn't have trouble making eye contact but wen I look at you my heart started to race I feel like this hundred of butterflies in my stomach but I still what to be around you I want to get to know you more I don't know what this feeling is" he looks up at you his eyes meeting yours. He softly held your hands on one and put her other hand on your cheek he lend in for a kiss but stop at the last second as reality snap back too him. Cutman jumped back "I'm so sorry I didn't know what" he was cut off by you kissing him. His lips where felt soft he slowly closed his eyes. A few minutes later you both were laying down next to each other you both agreed that you too would meet here every Saturday and have a good old romantic time.