ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

" maasi hum kab tak yahi chhupenge , chalke aryi baby ke Saath baithte haina " ,( Maasi, how long will we hide this, let's go and sit with the Ary baby ) preeta said in annoyance .

" Chup , dekhan to do konsi Shikari ne hamar shikar chhine ki koshish Kari Hain " badi ma hushed preeta and looking forward to see any glance .

( Quiet, see which hunter have tried to snatched our prey )

Preeta and badi ma are hidding from Aryan and looking at him as he was sitting near window sight . Aryan is waiting for imlie at blue orchids hotel as she planned . He was in demin jeans and Jacket with white t-shirt in which he looks more hot . He hates being waiting for anybody but yet he is waiting for her .

He was getting engrossed in his phone typing something. Suddenly girl come in Blue white parallel lining pattern collar formal frock and asked him , " excuse me , can I have sit ? " Her English ascent is going to bring heart attack if the person believe that she is from pagdandiya .

His gaze follows from her knees to her face . His junglee is not even recognizable. She looks so different yet beautiful . Her hairs are defined wavy and having classy pendent with watch with he gift her and blue + white sandal . She was transformed into classy and elegant women whose aura speaking confidence .

Mouth hung down of badi ma and preeta as they saw imlie who looks not less than refuge at Rathore mansion now looking like perfect match for someone like Aryan

Mouth hung down of badi ma and preeta as they saw imlie who looks not less than refuge at Rathore mansion now looking like perfect match for someone like Aryan .

Aryan was looking at her with mouth slightly open . He didn't even in his wildest dream think of imlie wearing formal clothes and what caught his eye the scars which was just peeping from the deep v shape neck . It's looked so tempting as it's on the starting of the breast .

' this junglee never must have fallen on a tree or get it in self-defense. Oh how you forgot that sathyakam kept her like boy rough and tough , perfect match for me . Control your thoughts you scoundrel ' Aryan mentally kicked himself for what thought he was getting . He knows how his thoughts goes sinful sight giving him hard time to control .

Imlie giggled looking at the his facial expressions who was looking like cute baby who didn't understand what is going on . His facial structure and that slight cut at corner of his eyebrow is something else . ' Ka dikhat Hain yeh akkadbagga ' her heart jumped out . She crushed her head for having this thoughts .

( What he is looking ! )

She moved forward and closed his mouth by using the index finger and thumb and said with smirked , " Close your mouth mister or else flies enter "

He coughed little for gaining his composure back . She sits Infront of him and he asked her directly , " ab kya yaha par aise hi baithna Hain ?"

( Now do you want to sit here like this? )

She looked at him and smiled , " humar adha Kam ho Gaya hain . U chipku chudail aur uki maashi ji is here . Khidki mese najar Rakh rahi Hain . Achche se behave karo taki uko yeh lage ki we are in relationship . " She pressed her palm on his which was resting on his side .

( We are half done. I am a sticky witch and Mashi ji is here. Spying through the window . Behave well so that they feel that we are in relationship. )

Waiter come and asked for order . They are normally talking or says discussing something article . Aryan was as usual looking at her and she was blabbering about her childhood and her dadda .

He was enjoying how she does fun with her dadda and realized that he missed this fun with father as his father dies in plane crash when he was 7 month older . He was remembering how he became childish , prankster with Arvind . The only person who knows him from inside outside . His body tensed and facial expressions changes into nonchalant . He closed his eyes and clenched teeth and his fist for not to remember how AKT is not allowing him from helping his brother in law saying that it's criminal case .

She stopped and looked towards Aryan whose facial expressions are rough and clenched teeth . The tensed muscles are giving her vibes that he was thinking about the Arvind. She wanted him to open up , shows some emotions at least for himself.

She goes to his and hold his fisted hand and cupped his face and neck junction . Aryan feels his muscles relaxing . She turned his head towards her and he slowly opened his eyes which are red .

Her heart aches seeing him this vulnerable and whispered to him , " please Aryan . Open up . Apne dard ko , taklif ko bahar aane do . Vo tumhe andar hi andar barbad Kar denga , please aisa mat hone do . Jo Aryan Arvind jiju ke saath tha use yu khone mat do . Tum khud ko barbad Kar Raha ho . Please maa aur Di ke khatir hi , Apne gusse ko , taklif ko bahar aane do . Ek Baar Sara gussa , sari taklif , Sara dard bahar aa Jayega to tumhe bhi achcha lagega Aryan . Please for yourself . "

( Please Aryan.  open up .  Let your pain and suffering come out.  It will ruin you inside , please don't let this happen. Do not let the Aryan who was with Arvind Jiju loose you.  You're destroying yourself. Please let go your anger and pain for the sake of Mother and Di . Once all the anger, all the trouble, all the pain comes out, then you will also like Aryan.  Please for Yourself. )

Tears rolled down from her eyes and he wiped her tears . She looked at him as he was insecure about his anger , it's will ruin anything . She pecked his temple , his eyes closed getting what he wanted and let her lips lingerie on his forehead and mumbled without parting , " I am always with you no matter how broken you are . "

---------------------------------------------------------------

Precape : Imlie gasped at what she got to know from Aryan. That egoistic man did this and that's why Aryan hates Mr. Tripathi this extents .

GIVES LOTS OF LOVE ❤️
Until then bye 👋

Next update in 45 votes ! and 20+ comments !