Nanami turned the page without giving it a thought. "You can enjoy it on your own," and he thought about how Y/N tolerated his bizarre ideas. Was love such a strong feeling that people turned a blind eye to idiocy?

"Oh, buzz killer!" Satoru rubbed his forehead, but suddenly he fucking started clapping again. Another brilliant epiphany. "Drinking game time!" He clapped above his head again as if trying his best to make the poor man increasingly irritated. "Name the things you love about the great Satoru Gojo!" He paused a little, "Everythiiing!" Not sounding childish at all.

The 7:3 sorcerer frowned. All he wanted was a quiet time, but nope, that wasn't going to happen. "You keep thinking that way, Satoru," Nanami checked him out of the corner of his eyes. "You seem really happy for someone who does things behind his girlfriend's back."

Satoru's face turned gloomy, and his hands dropped. His gaze fixated on his friend's face. Yes, both had done something without letting Y/N know, and it sounded like Nanami wasn't happy with their secret. He folded his arms, "I didn't want to hide it from her, but there wasn't any other way to find out." Thank goodness, at least he knew what he had done was wrong. "Are you going to tell her?" Blue eyes were rummaging through the greens.

"I haven't told her yet. Knowing Y/N, she'll feel betrayed." Finally, Nanami put that damn newspaper down.

Satoru relieved, folded his hands behind his head while stretching his legs onto the table. "I'm glad I left you in charge of it."

"But are you sure you want to withhold the test results?" Nanami wasn't going to give up. "Y/N and Yuji's DNA had over 90 percent similarities."

"We are not sure," Satoru closed his eyes.

"We used both hair and saliva on the toothbrush. The outcome was the same both times," he said, leaning over his chair.

"You're expecting me to believe they are blood relatives? Siblings or Mother/Son?" It was too much to digest. Satoru rubbed his eyelids. That issue has been bothersome for some time now, and unfortunately, there was no way to find out the truth.

"Are you a moron, or do you like to act like one?" Nanami massaged his forehead. Why on earth, he was the one who had to deal with him. "She and Yuji cannot be a mother and child. Yuji was born in 2003, whereas Y/N was revived in 2005 by Toji."

"We know nothing about her biological nature. What's more, I don't want Higher Ups to take advantage of this information." He turned his head and stared at the ceiling. No matter how much he wanted, he couldn't deny the profound connection between Y/N and Yuji. He could clearly see that the two were like a family. Especially the fact that she suddenly appeared outside the school gates, right when Yuji was on the brink of death.

But on the other hand, there was no logical justification for the test results. He took a deep breath. Even the reverse cursed technique was incapable of healing his headache now.

"But Y/N deserves to..."

"What do I deserve, Kento?" Y/N inquired curiously as she walked into the common room with Shoko and plenty of shopping bags in their hands.

Satoru looked at Nanami, tilted his head slightly, and rose rapidly to walk towards her, "you deserve a good-looking boyfriend like me!" He put his hand on her shoulder, drew her closer, and gave her a loud kiss on the cheek. She quickly lowered her head and feigned to move the shopping bags, but in reality, she just wanted to hide her shock and red cheeks. Publicly displaying affection was not her cup of tea. She still had to grow accustomed to his antics.

"Ewww, get a room!" Shoko said and rolled her eyes while removing her heels and throwing them in a direction. She leaned over the chair next to Nanami and began to rub her achilles.